Search results

1. forcefedcobra

Sept. SVTOA on track at Hallett....who's going?

Sept. 11-13 at hallett motor circuit. Who all is going to attend? I know Joe (oilwell) is going with his gen 2 L. I've got my vacation days in so i can take my 03 cobra and a few other friends are going to attend if not participate (local friend with 03 cobra, another with 02 s/c SVTF)
  2. forcefedcobra

tune up time need some opinions

hey everyone. I recently purchased an almost stock gen 1 and it needs a tune up pretty bad. I'm fairly certain it still has the stock plugs, wires, etc on it and 121k miles. What cap/rotor, plug wires, and plugs do you guys suggest? The truck only has some minor supsension, welded in...
  3. forcefedcobra

personalized license plate???

Well I had "shocked" on my gen 2 but sold it many years ago. Now somebody else in the state has it and I need some idea's for a custom tag. I'll also be getting one for my 03 cobra but since my first two choices were taken I'll need to come up with something else for it also. trmn8r and 4cefed...
  4. forcefedcobra

back in a lightning again

well Joe and Roddy are already in the know..........but I picked up a clean white 94 while I was at Joe's attempting to work in Tulsa for a while. The wife wasnt too happy about it but she seemed okay with it once I got home. I have a few little details to take care of on it (driver side door...
  5. forcefedcobra

SRT event at heartland park topeka kansas

Bought the wife an srt4 caliber for her new mommy wagon and we got a free pass to attend the SRT event with it. The event was great! It was a full day of beating on SRT's vehicles. autocross, 1/16th drag, viper autocross, and on track. My best friend took home the top honor in the autocross...
  6. forcefedcobra

Joe doing what he does best

Joe and I took a break during our recent weekend spent working on my cobra. The nitro truck came out and Joe did what he does best. Smashed rodents with reckless abandon.........
  7. forcefedcobra

my 03 cobra build

Last weekend Joe (oilwell1415) and I started on the cobra rebuild. Just about everything but the interior came out of the car and was upgraded. Of course Joe did the majority of the work and I cant thank him enough for all the help.:oldtu: We still have a few things to sort out before it all...
  8. forcefedcobra

here are the pics of the nav unit roddy

Just got it all done with ipod controller. some had a little bright spot on the screen from the light coming in the garage door behind the car. The screen looks pretty good during the day and damn good at night. kind of blury navi shot. flash shot with controls hidden so you can see the bg I...
  9. forcefedcobra

Amazon Custom tuning day with Rick

Hey everyone. I am trying to coordinate a tuning day to involve all close who want to attend. We will be trying to get a date for Rick to come to Tulsa Oklahoma for a one or two day tuning event. Tulsa is very central to Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri, and Arkansas and has all things needed to get...
  10. forcefedcobra

Amazon Custom tuning day with Rick

Hey everyone. I am trying to coordinate a tuning day to involve all close who want to attend. We will be trying to get a date for Rick to come to Tulsa Oklahoma for a one or two day tuning event. Tulsa is very central to Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri, and Arkansas and has all things needed to get...
  11. forcefedcobra

ATS custom tuning/ dyno day input and committments.

For those who are interested in a date please post in the poll for the month and thread for more specific times if you want. Also please post up if you have any "in" for getting discounts on flights, hotel stay, or even location rental for the dyno. Please PM me with contact information if you...
  12. forcefedcobra

new pics of the cobra for my LOOK friends

Here are the new pics with the satin finish SSR GT3's on it. They are 18/9.5 front and 18/10.5 rear. click for larger pic Old pic New pics
  13. forcefedcobra

anyone interested in a dyno/tuning day with ATS?

Hey all, After meeting some new faces at the track and finding out that some people already have Rick at ATS tune their vehicles I have spoken with Rick and Linn about maybe getting him to come for a tuning day. I dont have any details worked out yet but if we can get a good group of people...
  14. forcefedcobra

Ray and Jason

Hey guys it was good to see you again this year. I have some pictures of your trucks so drop me your email and I will forward them to you. As for the rest of the ILLNESS group that didnt make it.....I wish I could have seen you guys. B
  15. forcefedcobra

pictures are ready

Hey guys. First off I want to say I really enjoyed getting to hang with you guys again. This event is really like a family reunion. Second I want to thank all of you guys for being so nice to my fiance (Patty). It made for a nice trip for both of us and will make it very easy for me to take her...
  16. forcefedcobra

See you guys at Lfest

Hey guys I have since sold my lightning but I will be heading up to race my SVT focus at L fest. Cant wait to see you guys there! B :bd:
  17. forcefedcobra

New car?

Well since finding out that I couldnt get a loan....I have paid off a few credit cards and have one more that I want to pay off. This will free up a couple hundred dollars a month and I will also be getting an equal amount of raise next month. I am looking at buying a Subaru WRX STI. Its still...
  18. forcefedcobra

sold my truck

Well guys my lightning is sold. I never thought I would cry over a car but when my mom picked me up and we drove away to the bank I was about to lose it and then she started to cray and said it was sad to see it go....That was all I needed to here. Now I am going to pay off some debt and save...
  19. forcefedcobra

trouble with car loan

Hey guys I need some input here. I have a buyer for my truck but I just found out that I cant get a loan on the new car due to my debt to income ratio being high. This is due to my school loans from my undergraduate and now my graduate schooling. Should I go ahead and sell my truck use that...
  20. forcefedcobra

paging jason

you have a PM bro! PM me back or give me a call. B