Search results

1. huffentuff95

Spookfest 2020

This is HUFF here.I will always be Ole Huff but some people change as life changes. . A few people are upset with me.for being me. I got in a track rental at Cecil on Nov 1st for the Stinger guys and girls. I want to come down and see some good people. But hoping for good times and see...
  2. huffentuff95

Spookfest 2019

I am trying to remember that guy who had the CANDYKANE GEN 1. He was a cool fella from central jersey near the shore. IF anyone know who that is ,post up here. Maybe he can come and race and hang out with the OG's
  3. huffentuff95

Spookfest 2019

Huffentuff said :: Excuses are like Chevy Owners , always trying to read the tag numbers of the 9 SEC Lightning's that are pulling away at the 660 mark. Carry on all you Good People.. YEA !! that's right I TOOK it to this BOARD
  4. huffentuff95

We lost Johnny AC Yesterday

well said Fred
  5. huffentuff95

http://vimeo.com/26220911 Johnny started off the 2011 BASH - - - Updated - - - http://vimeo.com/26220911 Johnny started off the 2011 BASH
  6. huffentuff95

Keep Johnny AC in our Prayers

Johnny Hawryluk died yesterday at 6:00 pm. After lapsing into a coma on Monday , he never regained consciousness and was tak'en off life support. Those that know Johnny knew that he was a avid Lightning racer, and a kind hearted friend.From what I hear services will be held at the Christy...
  7. huffentuff95

Johnny Hawryluk died yesterday at 6:00 pm. After lapsing into a coma on Monday , he never regained consciousness and was tak'en off life support. Those that know Johnny knew that he was a avid Lightning racer, and a kind hearted friend.;m From what I hear services will be held at the Christy...
  8. huffentuff95

Johnny AC needs your Prayers badly!!

anybody see CT Topgun lately
  9. huffentuff95

Johnny AC needs your Prayers badly!!

Keep Johnny AC in our Prayers Johnny AC has been a part of the Lightning racing scene since early 2000's He has a Silver 2000 GenII with a small KB. Just before the New Year he was found on the streets of Philadelphia, Un- responsive . He had brain trauma and a pressure build up. He was getting...
  10. huffentuff95

Keep Johnny AC in our Prayers

Johnny AC has been a part of the Lightning racing scene since early 2000's He has a Silver 2000 GenII with a small KB. Just before the New Year he was found on the streets of Philadelphia, Un- responsive . He had brain trauma and a pressure build up. He was getting better after surgery and...
  11. huffentuff95

I think of you guys often

The best years of my life was when I owned my 1995 Lightning. I had a great time going to the track and posting up great numbers. I made a friends and some I still have contact with some I don't. There is a part of me that hates the fact that I sold my lightning, both of them. Just wanted to...
  12. huffentuff95

retirement job

I was retired once:headscratch:
  13. huffentuff95

Spookfest 2018

You spot me 3 lights Tommy, it's on like DONKEY KONG I will even let you stage the rear tires LOL
  14. huffentuff95

Spookfest 2018

I know $170 is a lot of money to race a slow azz Stinger at a track rental. I used to pony up $200 when I raced my 10 sec Lightning at these track rentals. From experience , Cecil in Rising Sun Maryland is one FAST track. The DA is usually in the cellar which makes for FAST ET's The $170...
  15. huffentuff95

Spookfest 2018

TOMMY boy is trying to get me to race the STINGER. I kinda find it hard to PONY up $170 to race a 13 second car. It is 100% stock . I told Tommy I would toss it around in my head. I would be excited to see a 12.99 pass . Did I say excited , I must be cracking up. I need to take...
  16. huffentuff95

BigD former NLOC owner and Lightning Fest organizer has passed.

I was visiting this site and saw this.. I am a little behind RIP Big D. I don't come in hare all that often anymore..
  17. huffentuff95

need tune?

Go see Matt Hill he's the BEST
  18. huffentuff95

Has broken a stock or cast 351 style crank? Especially with belt driven blower...

I broke one of my main bolt bosses off also with the stock crank. It kept running cause the journal kept pressure on the bearing and threads which kept the torque. Took it apart because I burnt a piston. Didn't do damage to the rest of the block like Michael did
  19. huffentuff95

Ralphs old truck is back alive

WAZ up Yes OLE Huff says this is one cool forum
  20. huffentuff95

Ole huff stopping by

:nono::nono: tommyboy