Search results

1. Haybale

Is this site just a buch of GEN I guys now???

I haven't been here much in the last few years, mostly due to drama and nazi's.... But you can guess where I've been......... But I caught wind of new owners, so hopefully that will change things, I do know there were quite a few people that were banned for simply posting in certain threads...
  2. Haybale

Ad Expired: Brass fuel Y and 6 good clamps with rolled edges

For sale is a brass fuel Y and 6 clamps to replace the stock plastic Y. $30.00 shipped (in the US) priority 2-3 days $26.00 shipped (in the US) ground 5-9 days I have more than 1 of these
  3. Haybale

Ad Expired: Parting out 2.3 KB, a lot of pictures!!

I have a 2.3KB that I bought with being told it had a leak, turns out the rotors are all jacked up. I figured I would hand sand/smooth them out and give it a run and see how well it works, but now I'm wanting to recoup my costs and part it out. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ASK, THESE PARTS ARE USED I...
  4. Haybale

Ad Expired: Stock fuel hat with Walbro 255's, brass Y, good clamps, new hose

I have a stock hat set-up with 2 used walbro pumps (purchased from smokin02) that have 7k miles, new socks, grommets, hose, gasket (purchased from 65fastback2+2) and a brass Y and clamps (supplied by me), Just swap over your sending unit and pig tail, and drop back in the tank. $260.00...
  5. Haybale

Annual Hooters in Ontario GTG May 1, 2011

It's that time again, don't forget to watch out for flying Hondas!!! Hooters GTG Sunday May 1st at 11am address is 725 North Milliken Avenue Ontario, CA 91764-5011 (909) 989-2209 Who's in??
  6. Haybale

It's that time again, don't forget to watch out for flying Hondas!!! Hooters GTG Sunday May 1st at 11am address is 725 North Milliken Avenue Ontario, CA 91764-5011 (909) 989-2209 Who's in??
  7. Haybale

8. Haybale

How-to remove duct tape residue, my dumb @$$

So I was headed home when it was raining and noticed my rear window was leaking, so when I got home I put duct tape over the gap to stop the water while it was still raining. 2 days later I pull the tape off and it left all that nasty adhesive behind. I went to Home Depot to get some Goo-Gone...
  9. Haybale

The SnakeBite revealed!!!

This was sent to me by a friend in the 'know'!!
  10. Haybale

HAIL in San Diego!!!

a quick look at the L and it looks good. the hail is about pea sized!!
  11. Haybale

Free HP, seriously!!

So I pulled my blower Thursday and went through it. I lightly sanded the rotors and the case, also plugged the silencer holes. I wanted to check how well the C&L plenum was matched up to the blower, so I lightly bolt it up and felt the seem on the inside, it was all jacked up, even though all...
  12. Haybale

So Cal Call out!!!!

2 SoCal'ers are calling each other out for a race tomorrow at Barona raceway, If you can, come on out at 10am to watch or race!!! Rick vs Jason Jan 9, 2010 - Lightning Forum | LightningRodder.com
  13. Haybale

So Cal Call out!!!!

2 SoCal'ers are calling each other out for a race tomorrow at Barona raceway, If you can come on out at 10am to watch!! or head out to race!!! Rick vs Jason Jan 9, 2010 - Lightning Forum | LightningRodder.com
  14. Haybale

Water Pump Question??

What water pump has an aluminum body with 8 blades with the short shaft for the mechanical fan, no shroud on the impeller?? From the link/info below it has the impeller of the 99-00, body and and shaft of the Navi pump? copied from: Navigator water pump 1999-2000 Lightning: cast iron...
  15. Haybale

My Mod JLP Race IC Tank

when I had my stock tank and putting ice in it I could hear the meizure pump chewing up the ice. to prevent this on my JLP Race Tank I did this: I went to Home Depot and went to their vent section and they had a roll of this mesh/screen, it is about 6-8 in wide and maybe 10 ft long. I...
  16. Haybale

New PB Today at Fontana

I ran a 12.492 @ 110.56, I spun off the line and still had a 1.921 60ft. It was about 60*F I had a total of 4 passes, 12.587@109.40, 12.580@110.25, 12.492@110.56, 12.617@110.50. I kept spinning on the launch (which I'm not worried about) I had a great time, we had a great turnout, the BBQ...
  17. Haybale

WOW My Hood Looks New!!! Pics inside!!!

My hood was really bad with oxidation!!! I have tried many many different products with very little luck. When I was at Napa getting a new set of brake pads I asked the guy at the counter if they had anything to get rid of oxidation and he sold me this stuff!!!! before full hood :( up close...
  18. Haybale

Funny and/or Memorable stories in your L

Yep I didn't want to hi jack the thread in the GEN I section!!!:BL: My most memorable story is when my son was born in my L!!:scared1:
  19. Haybale

Street Legal Dec 5th Fontana $20.

Who wants to go? Street Legal, $20. to race $10 to watch!!! Auto Club Dragway - Auto Club Speedway
  20. Haybale

A little WOT on the I-15

Here is a short vid of my L going down the I-15 YouTube - Haybale Freeway Also a 12.75 @ 107 pass at fontana last week YouTube - Haybale 1st run Thaks Mike-Buckachow for the vids!!:oldtu: