Search results

1. 89BLUECOUPE

Ad Expired: Gen 1 Lightning

Wanted gen 1 fixer upper or wreaked lightning. Please let me know. Under $ 3000 please. Call or text 918-814-7868
  2. 89BLUECOUPE

Back in a Lightning

Well couple months ago I picked up a clean gen 2, so Im back in a Lightning. Just had a motor built for it. Numbers are still little lower than I would like them to be, but its a clean truck. I'll be at the Shelby meet working it and running it if I have a chance too. Anyways, if you see me...
  3. 89BLUECOUPE

35th Mid America Ford and Team Shelby Nationals

June 24th-29th in Tulsa, OK. 3 days of Open Track, Cruise of Tulsa, 1 Day of Drag Racing, and 1 day Car Show. Link: Mid America, Ford, Team Shelby, Mustang, BOSS, Shelby, Fairlane, Galaxy, Falcon, Car Show, Drag Race, Road Race, SAAC, Hallett Come burn up the track with your Lightnings at...
  4. 89BLUECOUPE

35th Mid America Ford and Team Shelby Nationals

June 24th-29th in Tulsa, OK. 3 days of Open Track, Cruise of Tulsa, 1 Day of Drag Racing, and 1 day Car Show. Link: Mid America, Ford, Team Shelby, Mustang, BOSS, Shelby, Fairlane, Galaxy, Falcon, Car Show, Drag Race, Road Race, SAAC, Hallett Comeon out Lightning guys. Its always good to see...
  5. 89BLUECOUPE

Autometer Fuel Pressure Gauge

Im really wanting to trade for a white face gauge if anyone wants too.. But Its a black face 2-1/16 gauge, electric has everything, was in my Lightning.. part #2661 Will sell at $100 Its like brand new was only in my truck for 3 months. Thanks
  6. 89BLUECOUPE

AutoMeter Fuel Pressure Gauge

Im really wanting to trade for a white face gauge if anyone wants too.. But Its a black face 2-1/16 gauge, electric has everything, was in my Lightning.. part #2661 Will sell at $100 Its like brand new was only in my truck for 3 months. Thanks
  7. 89BLUECOUPE

DynoJet WideBand For Sale

DynoJET Wideband Commander FOR SALE.. Very little use... Sensor only used with un-leaded fuel Maybe 20passes at most on this unit, was going to use it on my race car Comes with Whiteface guage... $200+shipping I take paypal, Also willing to trade for guns, or whatever. Thanks
  8. 89BLUECOUPE

DynoJet WideBand For Sale

DynoJET Wideband Commander FOR SALE.. Very little use... Sensor only used with un-leaded fuel Maybe 20passes at most on this unit, was going to use it on my race car Comes with Whiteface guage... $200+shipping I take paypal, Also willing to trade for guns, or whatever. Thanks
  9. 89BLUECOUPE

Boss Motorsport Wheels and Tires

I got these in a trade today, they are black chrome 20's with brand new tires. They fit 94 and up mustangs and any 5 lug that is 5 x 114.3 bolt pattern, but they did fit on my car which is a 95 GT with Steeda springs, so it will fit a lowered car. Will ship, but buyer pays shipping. I also was...
  10. 89BLUECOUPE

Needing a price

Looking on pricing for a 393 with dish pistons, let me know on a price and some specs. All going into a 71 351 block. Thanks
  11. 89BLUECOUPE

Ring and AR-15 for sale or trade

I have a ring and a gun F/S or trade for 18's or bigger for my 97 F150, Would like chrome or poished, but let me know what you got.Lightning or Harley wheels would work too. i know the pics are not the best, but looks real good in person.. Its 14k white gold , size 5.5, 2 piece ring, never...
  12. 89BLUECOUPE

WTB Lightning

Looking for a supercharged or turbo Lightning, with some mods to the motor, and still have AC, Heat and be able to daily drive and pull a trailer if needed.. Looking to spend under 10k Let me know.. Thanks
  13. 89BLUECOUPE

DynoJET Wideband Commande

DynoJET Wideband Commander FOR SALE.. Very little use... Sensor only used with un-leaded fuel Maybe 20passes at most on this unit Comes with Whiteface guage... http://www.widebandcommander.com/ $310 Shipped....
  14. 89BLUECOUPE

Wideband

I have a dyno jet wideband for sale.. ASking $400 shipped, only used a couple of times. http://www.widebandcommander.com/
  15. 89BLUECOUPE

Cleanning out shop. Parts must go!

Lightning parts left over that need to go! I have some roller stuff, the spyder, some lifters and some dogbones, only things missing I think (i'll have to double check) 4 lifters and 2 dogbones and of course the bolts, (bolts that hold the bottom of a oil pump will work) I might have a extra...
  16. 89BLUECOUPE

Parts for sale

Parts for sale Rancho/vortech pulley JDM/Rancho Torque Arms: These things are awesome! In perfect condition no bends. Still on the truck.. $350 shipped It is the nitrous works 125 non-adjustable kit comes with purge kit and bottle heater it has the plate that goes between the t/b and intake...
  17. 89BLUECOUPE

Roller conversion

I have the spyder, some lifters and some dogbones, missing I think (i'll have to double check) 4 lifters and 2 dogbones and of course the bolts, (bolts that hold the bottom of a oil pump will work) I might have a extra oil pump, I'll check, if so i will include the bolts. . Bought this kit on...
  18. 89BLUECOUPE

autometer gauges for sale

autometer air/fuel ratio gauge.. Looks good nothing wrong with it 2 1/16 gauge.. Dont need it anymore.. $30 shipped http://store.summitracing.com/partd...10&autoview=sku Autometer boost gauge, black face 2 1/16 Was brand new used only for 3 months $40 shipped...
  19. 89BLUECOUPE

Autometer gauges for sale

autometer air/fuel ratio gauge.. Looks good nothing wrong with it 2 1/16 gauge.. Dont need it anymore.. $30 shipped http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?autofilter=1&part=ATM%2D5775&N=4294925228+400442+4294925227&Nao=10&autoview=sku Autometer boost gauge, black face 2 1/16 Was...
  20. 89BLUECOUPE

MidAmerica Shelby Meet

Anyone going out there this weekend??? I'll be at Hallett on Thurday with my Mustang, gotta work the weekend, but my dad will be out there at the drags on sat racing his silver Lighitning..