Search results

1. Blue Oval Forever

Bobby's Updates

Well it's been about 3 months sense I got an early more text saying I needed to post some updates. Was told some of the guy's on the board didn't even know who this guy was posting in a thread talking about Holley HP and Turbo. Well its been a little over a year sense I bought another NLOC...
  2. Blue Oval Forever

Ford v's Chevy @ Gulfport Dragway

Ford v's Chevy @ Gulfport Dragway October 20-21 2012
  3. Blue Oval Forever

Happy Birthday !!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Scott!!!!!!
  4. Blue Oval Forever

Crawfish Boil GTG Sunday April 29th

OK here it is the long awaited GTG. We will have a Crawfish Boil on Sunday April 29th Location as follows Tinted Concepts Of New Orleans Inc (504) 347-1733 2360 Barataria Blvd Marrero, LA 70072 29.8603 -90.0996 Map of Tinted Concepts Of New Orleans Inc, 2360 Barataria Blvd, Marrero, LA...
  5. Blue Oval Forever

Happy thanksgiving lola!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING LOLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone have a fun filed and Safe Holiday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. Blue Oval Forever

Ford v's Chevy 2011

Well it is getting colse to that time of the year again. October 22 and 23 2011 Ford v's Chevy Link to bigger pic http://www.nloc.net/photopost/data/2638/fvc_back.jpg Any questions just ask and I will answer them. Anyone looking to race give me an address and I can mail you an...
  7. Blue Oval Forever

July GTG on the 30th at the Lake Front

Saturday July 30 GTG around 10am New Orleans Lake Front. I will post up other info as it is know. Mike from in Slidell is going to bring some food. Look like a BBQ will be there to cook other stuff.
  8. Blue Oval Forever

Tonight Hooters Westbank Cruise Night

Cruise night tonight Hooters on the Westbank. Start @6pm till 10pm Although I have seen people start rolling in around 4pm. 2781 Belle Chasse Hwy, Gretna LA 70056 504-393-7177 - Google Maps
  9. Blue Oval Forever

Fun Ford Weekend Returns!!!!

The Official Website of Fun Ford Weekend
  10. Blue Oval Forever

Wow!!!!!!!!!!

YouTube - BIGFOOT Wheels-up launch at ADRL event.mp4
  11. Blue Oval Forever

Crawfish Boil GTG Sunday April 10th

OK here itis the long awaited GTG. We will have a Crawfish Boil on Sunday April 10th Location as follows Tinted Concepts Of New Orleans Inc (504) 347-1733 2360 Barataria Blvd Marrero, LA 70072 29.8603 -90.0996 Map of Tinted Concepts Of New Orleans, 2360 Barataria Blvd, Marrero, LA 70072...
  12. Blue Oval Forever

Hooters Westbank

Cruise night tonight Hooters on the Westbank. Start @6pm till 10pm Although I have seen people start rolling in around 4pm. 2781 Belle Chasse Hwy, Gretna LA 70056 504-393-7177 - Google Maps
  13. Blue Oval Forever

Happy Birthday Chuck!!!!

The National Lightning Owners Club Inc - View Profile: RED93#3324
  14. Blue Oval Forever

Season 8 Passtime is a go!!!

I found this INFO thought I would pass it on No Problem Raceway ( No Problem Raceway - Drag Strip Information ) May 14th, 15th and 16th. If you wanna guess the times email ray@hfetv If you wanna drive Ray@hfetv.net Thank you guys for the support for the little show that could!!!
  15. Blue Oval Forever

Cruise Night Tonight!!!!

It will be at the Budget Saver @1951 Barataria Boulevard, Marrero, LA 70072.
  16. Blue Oval Forever

St. Patricks Drags March 19th Gulfport Dragway

The Ford Performance Association presents the St. Patricks Drags to be held at Gulfport Dragway in Mississippi on Saturday, March 19th, 2011. This will be the first event for the FPA for 2011 and the first event for the FPA Drag Racing Championship. Event Info is provided below. - Gates will...
  17. Blue Oval Forever

Cool Pic

18. Blue Oval Forever

Ethanol-Free Gasoline in the U.S. and Canada!

Thought some of you may be interested in this check it out. pure-gas.org
  19. Blue Oval Forever

Truck Wins!!!!!!!!!!

YouTube - 2011 Ferrari 458 Italia crash run over by Ford F 150 Truck PARKED ON ITS HOOD!!!
  20. Blue Oval Forever

SuperVan

http://cheezburger.com/View/13507841