Search results

1. L

Baer 15" Brake Kit installed!

After a few hours in the shop today, I got the 15" Baer Brake kit installed on the front. Very nice kit and I must say it's nice to actually be able to see the brakes behind the 22's... :) Big thumbs up to Baer... Tomorrow, the rear Baer Rotor kit goes on to complete the job... Cool...
  2. L

Slapped a Snuglid F2 on the 06 Harley...

Finally got around to going and picking up the Snuglid F2 we ordered for the truck. I love the keyless entry/remote for it. Works great and is pretty trick. Only downside is it's one heavy lid, about 20lbs heavier than a regular snuglid. We pretty much ordered it sight unseen, but I think we...
  3. L

Trilogy Intercooled S/C Dyno Results

We took the Harley S/C Truck to the Dyno today... Stock, this truck made 240rwhp and 285rwtq. With 9lbs boost and a OEM Calibration (Factory Quality Tune), our kit made 359rwhp and 412rwtq. That's an improvement of 119rwhp and 127rwtq. It's also worth noting that the 5.4L 2v motors in the...
  4. L

Trilogy @ Temple...

Trilogy will be out at the Temple Academy Dragway in Temple, TX with all the TALON guys on Dec 3rd from 3pm-9pm'ish laying down some baseline passes for the 06 Harley S/C... Feel free to come on out and see the truck! http://www.templeacademy.com
  5. L

Trilogy 2006 Harley S/C Pics

We unveiled our 2006 Harley S/C Truck today to much fanfare. Thanks to all that came out and took a spin! ;) Our kits are in stock and ready to ship today! Unpolished kits are $5995.
  6. L

Car Show

You're all invited to join the DFW Cats at our Spring Car Show, this coming Saturday (March 23rd) from 9am-3pm behind the John Eagle Lincoln Mercury Dealership in the Sim's department store parking lot. There'll be over 100 vehicles attending this spring, and we serve free food and...
  7. L

Well.. Here we go...

Well, as some of you may know, My wife and I are expecting twins in a few more months. As the 'ol story goes, priorities change and warranties expire... :D I'm prepping the L for sale over the next few weeks, but it won't be getting sold all modded out. That being said, I'll give my DFW...
  8. L

Throttle bodies..

I was ambitious today, so I decided to whip out the dremel and smooth and polish my stock throttle body in the search for a couple ponies... What shocked me, was how much CRUD was gunged up on the back of the throttle body and in the upper intake tract... I cleaned it all up, and then polished...
  9. L

Ahhh....Booooooooooooooooooost

Finally got my chip back and in back in the truck... Took the day off and cleaned the truck up real good while I was at it ... Nice to be back in the boost... Definately alot strongly than it was, the seat o pants o meter is tellin me there's alot more power lurking in there now that my A/F is...
  10. L

Holy Kentucky Batman!

After driving 9.5 hours, I have arrived at Madisonville, KY at the Holiday inn... Surprised there even was one. I now understand why one needs a VERY good reason to go to Kentucky. The girl at the checkin counter was all proud they had a "Business Center" for their guests. Which consists of...
  11. L

It's back. Hopefully for awhile...

My truck is back from Bankston again... This time, it turned out not to be the blower making the racket, but the harmonic balancer. It was coming apart... I should've kept the part to illustrate, but the back of it was separating from the ring. Truck makes no noises that aren't intentional...
  12. L

A new daily driver?

Hmmm... Me thinks I might have to park the L, and start driving around in this as my daily driver: http://warnerrobert.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=001411
  13. L

Ahhhh Joy. Back to Bankston for the 3rd time...

Well, at least the list of crap that's wrong with my truck is shrinking... Although, the check engine light did just come on again, but I'll ignore it the first time round since I was beating on the truck pretty damn hard and slamming off rev limiters and stuff... But, now the infamous Squeal...
  14. L

Holy crud my truck is back.

Good gawd y'all. My truck is back. Minus the Christmas tree worth of malfunction lights on my dash... Not bad... 2 return trips and 3 weeks to do an intercooler recall, alignment and rear-end clutch replacement. I love Bankston. They rock. Everyone should take their trucks there so they...