Search results

1. Blue Oval Forever

Holley fuel pump sending unit

Thank's actually im looking to put it an stock rear tank.
  2. Blue Oval Forever

Any updates on this pump assembly?
  3. Blue Oval Forever

Parts Find Thread

No it was more than I had planned to spend. I was making an offer on it but Raymond found some of the NOS parts I knew about and shared them. I had to jump on it.
  4. Blue Oval Forever

Pinion Angle

I'm running a 6 degree shim in my original red 95.
  5. Blue Oval Forever

Scott Cedargreen has Passed Away

https://www.dignitymemorial.com/obituaries/monroe-wa/scott-cedergreen-10467020
  6. Blue Oval Forever

Scott Cedargreen has Passed Away

Definitely one of nicest guys you could ever meet. Always willing to help. Definitely going to miss our late night chats . R. I. P. Scott!!!
  7. Blue Oval Forever

1" Intake Spacer?

Ahhh, yeah 5.0 and 5.8 all the same when it comes to that.
  8. Blue Oval Forever

1" Intake Spacer?

I've seen the phenolic spacers available on ebay.
  9. Blue Oval Forever

Do you happen to know if these fuel pump module's have a check valve built in?
  10. Blue Oval Forever

High Mount/3rd Brake Light … Any Recommendations?

The guys at Complete Performance are working on having them made just like OEM. If I remember correctly, it's be delayed due to all the covid stuff unfortunately.
  11. Blue Oval Forever

Aftermarket coil

Scott, Ive gotten away from the stock style TFI coil and have gone to this style coil on my trucks with a 6 series box. https://www.summitracing.com/parts/msd-8253?seid=srese1&gclid=Cj0KCQjwp86EBhD7ARIsAFkgakjd-B9VImS3pf__PpseUH29xBq5b6tMo46T32E_pD9s2pG6rldOyQkaAgn-EALw_wcB
  12. Blue Oval Forever

Indy 500 truck identification

Are you on Facebook? I can tell you someone on there to talk to about the Indy 500 Official Truck. He has one, unfortunately he's not on NLOC.
  13. Blue Oval Forever

Wonder Who's This Is?

Raymond, Chris Hamilton ( Boosted GT) Posted he just bought that truck.
  14. Blue Oval Forever

First gen lightning value

Jeff, check out Laris Motorsports Insurance. It's two brother from what i understand here out of Louisiana. They are big time into racing. They offer both on and off track Insurance. Mark Anderson is one of there reps. You can call him @ 309 825 9894
  15. Blue Oval Forever

All the companies tell you it can't be you primary vehicle. You have to have another vehicle you drive daily. I had to show proof of this.
  16. Blue Oval Forever

All 4 of mine are insured through State Farm. Each one has a different stated valve. Neither Hagerty or Grundy Would write a new policy in South Louisiana.
  17. Blue Oval Forever

How did ford lower the rear of the L's

D Arched Leaf Springs.
  18. Blue Oval Forever

7” crank pulley

Is the Blower run on a separate belt from you accessories? ASP use to make a 7" with an underdrive for the accessories.
  19. Blue Oval Forever

GT40 Nitrous Plate?

I'll be running one on One of my Lightning's. I'm working on putting truck back together now. Most likely won't be ready until sometime after the new year.
  20. Blue Oval Forever

Dyno day

Unfortunately it didn't, I talked to him not long ago.