Search results

1. jetski247

rev like a stock lightning? vid

non ligtning, truck in my sig but was wondering i made this video to show that the maf kit for sale works, but just wondering if this revs like a stock lightning since ive never driven a lightning. im assuming due to the mods of the truck, its very similar to a stock lightning in power? idk...
  2. jetski247

known good fuel pumps/sensors/relay brand list?

is there a sticky of known good working brands from rockauto, amazon and ebay? also known brands to not last as long or perform like $#!( search brings up more opinions than facts. looking for the best stock fuel pump, iac, tps, relay brands etc...... ive gone through several cheap fuel pumps...
  3. jetski247

FS: MAF KIT/BAUMANATOR 76mm maf 24# inj etc.

i doubt anybody here will want this since most seem to use the horse and rains to tune they're speed density but i have it listed with pics on the full size broncos website. videos are at the bottom showing that everything is working properly a9p with capacitors replaced, not a reman nor...
  4. jetski247

302 intake to 351 manifold spacers

ive always wondered if they made a spacer to fill in the gap so you could run the plentiful amounts of 302 intakes on a 351? ive seen this before but not sure if its what i think it is? and i know, why don't you just put a 351 intake on it but i think fitment issues in rangers and the such, the...
  5. jetski247

Aftermarket Cam idle woes

This is a non lightning, f150 with the 5.8 and e4od. So there are many differences that may not be the same as the lightning. But you guys probably know this stuff better than the 4x4 forums. This truck has 1 ton axles with matching master cylinder and brake booster amongst a bunch of other...
  6. jetski247

custom ground cam specs....advice

custom ground cam specs....advice/guru just want to make sure before i do yet another cam swap that im not missing something by not running this cam. these specs were ground for my collection of parts for a test build that was suppose to be lots of torque with good mid range. called camshaft...
  7. jetski247

phenolic spacer for edelbrock intake $15......

i didn't see where to post cheap parts finds but found this 1/2" thick phenolic spacer on clearance for less than $15. only shipping option is ups for $22 but still cheaper than anywhere else ive found. http://professional-products.com/thick-phenolic-spacer-for-54020-54021 and gaskets for it...
  8. jetski247

proper pookie (RTV) application/technique video

shared this with the truck/bronco guys and thought id share it here. this technique is used on jet ski crankcases and is strait from the sea doo manual. bad video but you'll get the idea.the product in the video is gasoline resistant semi proof, mainly used on 2 stroke cases, from japan, smells...
  9. jetski247

Advancing stock cam

I'm going to be installing stock stuff back on a roller 5.8 so I can drive the truck (95f150) and wanted to know if it will benefit anything by advancing the cam, and if so what is needed? Just a timing set with adv/retard slots? Still speed density so I don't want to have issues. I can't...
  10. jetski247

SD issues after ported GT40 swap 5.o ho cam

ive read a ton of threads that say the speed density runs good on mustang ho cam and gt40's. well i have a set of ported gt40's with larger chevy 1.9 intake and larger (can't remember) exhaust valve. ported to 1250 and FMS shorties. nothing special, installed a 5.o ho cam from an 86. the...