Search results

1. T

Sold: '02 Supercharger, complete upper/lower, TB, bridge, etc..

**ALL PARTS ARE SOLD** Thanks, 95sc! :)
  2. T

TTT.. Willing to separate. Prices include shipping anywhere in the lower 48 states. PM for other places. '02 Supercharger- (rebuilt 5K miles ago, ported by Boost Works, Teflon removed)- $295.00 Lower plenum- $325.00 '02 Intercooler core and mid-plate= $295.00 Hand ported throttle body-...
  3. T

Hey guys.. I've got a complete supercharger/intercooler/lower setup from a 2002 truck. Parts have 72K miles on them, and the supercharger was ported/rebuilt 10k miles ago. The TB was hand ported as well. I also have the bridge, a brand new Moto Blue idler with bracket, the factory balancer and...
  4. T

Delvallo/JJ vs JLP Video Compilation.. :)

Timing beats to start/stop with pics/video footage is probably the most time consuming part of making a nice video. If you notice in this video, nearly every picture/video sequence coincides with a beat, or the start of music. Travis
  5. T

Believe it or not.. I use Windows Movie Maker. ;) I use the 6.0 version, which came only with Vista, with a few add-on's. Version 2.6, which you can add to Windows 7 is TERRIBLE. 6.0 has a lot of cool effects, and is more stable, IMO. It just takes a LOT of patience to get things perfect...
  6. T

Damn these trucks are hard to sell!!!!

I gave my 01 away with over 15K in mods done, and 58K miles on the clock, for right at 20K. I had almost 30K invested including the truck. 12,900 is a fair price.. if the mileage isn't absurd, and the truck hasn't been beat to hell. Travis
  7. T

Thanks man.. :) It was time consuming (about 8 hours total), but, it's a hobby of mine. I wouldn't have a problem making your fall rental.. Maybe we can get JJ and JLP to agree to a rematch at that time? What do ya say, Johnny? :cool: Travis
  8. T

Wish I could have been there to get my own footage/commentary.. It would have been a lot funnier. ;) Maybe next time you guys race, I'll come up.. My grandpa had a stroke a few weeks ago, and we've been tending to that. :( Travis
  9. T

YouTube - Atco 2010 Compilation (JJ vs JLP) Enjoy! Travis
  10. T

Thunderstruck-1 Orange Crush-0

Cool man! Let me know when you get them uploaded. :)
  11. T

Mind if I use some of these? Also, I know you've gotta have some good footage.. Hook me up! :)
  12. T

Do you mind if I use these?
  13. T

Thanks for the video footage that you guys have sent thus far.. I'd like to get as much as possible, so, please keep it coming. You can send any reasonably sized video to Trav40111@gmail.com Thanks!
  14. T

Cool.. I've got vids of all 3 runs, and a bunch of pics.. Any other video/pics that would be great to put in the video, let me know.. Travis
  15. T

My 88 mm build thread

Awe man.... It was just getting to the good part, too! :thumbup:
  16. T

If anyone has pics/video that they would like to share.. I'm going to put together a video for this event.. Travis
  17. T

I figured you were going to have a hard time putting the newfound power to the ground. Should have kept the 2.8H on there, and won with the smaller blower! :) Tried calling earlier.. I figured you were busy though. Travis
  18. T

I've read that Nuno's truck is WAY lighter than JLP's.. But, I dunno for sure.
  19. T

Don't go over to L-****** and say that.. My God.. it's like I went over there and took a dump on everyone or something. lol.. People can't have a civil discussion, without flinging insults, flipping people off, and cursing them out. Yes, JJ won this race. Johnny had the faster truck...
  20. T

Well, I'd agree with you, except for the fact that Johnny just had to do a few suspension/tire tweaks to get it dialed in. It's not like the truck wasn't capable of running quicker.. He should have made a few runs with the new blower to get the suspension dialed back in. He came back and ran...