Search results

1. regex

Free Gen 1 hood and tube bumper for pick-up only!

FREE Hood and Tube bumper Pick up in Somerset, KY. Contact me for more information: BigD@nloc.net :D
  2. regex

Stolen Gen 1 in Florida

Please be on the lookout for this truck: :embar: "1995 Black Ford F150 Lightning with the blue/silver lightning bolts on the side. There was a metal diamond cut tool box in the bed of the truck. My son was driving the truck at the time it was stolen from Cracker Barrell in North Lakeland, FL...
  3. regex

Stolen Gen 1 in Florida

Please be on the lookout for this truck: :embar: "1995 Black Ford F150 Lightning with the blue/silver lightning bolts on the side. There was a metal diamond cut tool box in the bed of the truck. My son was driving the truck at the time it was stolen from Cracker Barrell in North Lakeland, FL...
  4. regex

Super Bowl Schedule

Joliet, Illinois - June 23-26, 2011 Route 66 Raceway EVENT SCHEDULE THU Vendor Move in only: Noon to 6:00 pm Participant Pit Parking, Registration & Tech Only: 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm GATE 14 ONLY Only to full ticketed Vendors, Racers, Participants and Crew Members who purchase full event...
  5. regex

2nd/3rd quarterMembership Join/Renew List

This is the list of members renewing and joining during this membership cycle: Jeff Jacobucci #22 Raymond Hippeli #200 Bobby Achor #500 Charles Spencer #588 James Watson #616 Greg Dix #619 Alex Bernal #647 David Yamada #682 Wayne Mathes #744 Ralph Bowman #798 Michael Wood #808 Justin Embrey...
  6. regex

February - March Membership List

This is the list of people that renewed, joined, and were included in the February - March membership update. Dave Patterson #521 Dennis Glenn #582 Rod Robertson #740 Donald Brubaker #757 William Christensen #789 Ray Pingitore Jr #1004 Garret Mazon #1375 Charles Green II #1790 Trevor Glenn...
  7. regex

NMRA News Release

Check out the NMRA forum for a copy of the LightningFest 8/NMRA-Joliet news release HERE
  8. regex

blowing fuse 8 (mirrors, speedometer, interior light, etc.)

What is the probable culprit ....on my 94? Took it out for a drive and shift slammed me + no speedo. All are part of the blown #8 fuse, but something is popping fuses as they are installed with key off....HELP. :headscratch: ;m Anyone have a schematic of that circuit that I can use to chase...
  9. regex

NLOC/NHTOC/Ford Truck cookout

Hello all, :wave: We will be cooking again at LightningFest 8 in Joliet this year. We would like a head count of those that wish to participate in the cookout....read...eat good food! ;) The cost again is $12/person and kids under 12 are free. :grin1: Please post if you plan to attend the...
  10. regex

LightningFest 8 t-shirt list

We will again be selling t-shirts for LightningFest 8 as we have done in past events. If you want a t-shirt this year, PayPal $18 for each shirt to Judy@nloc.net Be sure to put quantity and sizes of t-shirts in the comment box. Thanks, ...Dwight...
  11. regex

Who is coming list

If you plan to attend LightningFest 8, please post on this thread and I will update the list: :oldtu: BigD & Judy stroked93' Blue Oval Forever blownnjucied94 Lightning Bob ski Rcain Jwilklightning Johnny Lightning Vern Dpracing RhinoRacing reddogwilly five0drw Chitown Willie Copperhead...
  12. regex

Need to talk to Canadian gun owner

Hey all, I have some gun questions and it has to do with Canada. If there are any Canadian members that are into guns, please email me at bigd@nloc.net. I have some questions. :headscratch: Thanks, ...Dwight...
  13. regex

LightningFest-Joliet 2011

Hi to all my old ILLNESS friends. :wave: :heart: We will be combining this year's LightningFest with the NMRA Joliet Super Bowl. We have the 1/8 - 1/4 mile fence reserved area. No need to join the NMRA to race at this single event as part of LightningFest. Truck Show on Sunday in our...
  14. regex

LightningFest 8 - Joliet 2001 Truck Show classes

Gen 1 Lightning Mild (0-50 points) Event Champion and Outstanding Achievement awards Gen 2 Lightning Mild (0-50 points) Event Champion and Outstanding Achievement awards Gen 1 Lightning Wild (51-90 points) Event Champion and Outstanding Achievement awards Gen 2 Lightning Wild (51-90 points)...
  15. regex

LightningFest 8 - Joliet 2011 Host Hotel

We have selected the Host Hotel for the LightningFest-Joliet 2001 event. Fairfield Inn Joliet South 1501 Riverboat Center Drive Joliet, Illinois 60436 USA Click HERE to visit the hotel's website! The negotiated room rates are $105.00 + tax (all kings and queens) NOTE: Rooms are first...
  16. regex

All right Boys and Girls, Mark 23-26 June in your calenders. :oldtu: The NLOC & NHTOC are teaming with NMRA/ProMedia and having the 2011 version of LightningFest at the Joliet NMRA Super Bowl this year. We are pleased to announce the following: The LightningFest parking area is the same...
  17. regex

All right Boys and Girls, Mark 23-26 June in your calenders. :oldtu: The NLOC & NHTOC are teaming with NMRA/ProMedia and having the 2011 version of LightningFest at the Joliet NMRA Super Bowl this year. We are pleased to announce the following: The LightningFest parking area is the same...
  18. regex

19. regex

20. regex

LightningFest 8 - Joliet 2011