Search results

1. Lightninforce

What kind of CAI is this?

Cold Air Kit If you would like a fresh cone filter give me a call. Mark/LFP 1-281-385-5339 Mustang Performance Parts | Dodge Performance Parts | Lightning Force Performance Parts Store American Muscle Is Alive And Well " Check IT Out "
  2. Lightninforce

New guy: 99' Lightning in Riverside CA

Welcome From Lightning Force Performance Hey Tony, Welcome! Mark/LFP 1-281-385-5339 Mustang Performance Parts | Dodge Performance Parts | Lightning Force Performance Parts Store American Muscle Is Alive And Well " Check It Out "
  3. Lightninforce

Returning to this forum

Lightning Force Performance oil separator passengers side Lightning Force performance (LFP), we offer the separator for the passengers side vacuum line. $49.00. While going over your truck let me know if there is anything else we can help you with. LFP offers cooling, induction, tuning...
  4. Lightninforce

FYI on aftermarket Lightning decals

Lightning Force Performance 93-95 Lightning side marker decals Great! Please let me know how I may further assist ! Merry Christmas!! Mark/LFP 1-281-385-5339 Mustang Performance Parts | Dodge Performance Parts | Lightning Force Performance Parts Store American Muscle Is Alive and Well
  5. Lightninforce

What kind of CAI is this?

Cold Air Kit Looks like a Razor's Edge Motorsports blue power pipe between your stock throttle body and MAF. No longer in business ( I think ). Perhaps CAI and 10" pleated cotton power stack filter may or may not be from REM as well. Feel free to give me a call if you have any other questions...
  6. Lightninforce

FYI on aftermarket Lightning decals

LFP Side marker decals for 1993 thru 1995 Gen 1 Lightning Our LFP side marker decals for 93-95 Lightning, unlike the ones coming from late model restoration, will hold up, are the same size as stock, and are more affordable. And if you call in your order this week, you will receive and...
  7. Lightninforce

help me get rid off my code

I think I know where your problem is On our cold air kits we install a new air charge sensor in the base of the filter neck. a small whole is drilled and a ACS in installed. If you are saying there is a whole there, then your intake is sucking in outside air and there is no ACS. Having put...
  8. Lightninforce

More Stuff On Sale

SCT X3 Tuner with K&N Cold Air Kit...........$519.00 This would include Lightning, Harley, 99-2011 Mustang/Mach1/Cobra, 2011 F150 5.0. If we missed your vehicle please feel free to call tomorrow morning for quote! Mark/LFP 1-281-385-5339 Mustang Performance Parts | Dodge Performance Parts |...
  9. Lightninforce

Newb looking for advice

Bassani side exit exhaust for 93-95 Lightning Give me a call. I stock a side exit exhaust from bassani. 304 stainless steel with polished stainless steel tips. I have this setup on my 94 L. Fits great, looks great, sounds great. Only.$622.00 with FREE shipping!! LFP also offers stainless steel...
  10. Lightninforce

Mike must be on drugs whipple sale!!!

THIS + THIS FOR $3609.99 FREE SHIPPING = MY *** GETTING FIRED!!!:drugs::drugs::drugs:
  11. Lightninforce

Do You Still Sell The Kit to fix the Clunk?

The Clunk Fix Get your Fix Today! Retail for 38.95 pair, plenty in stock. Please call 281-385-5339 for special price for NLOC pricing! Thanks for your support, looking forward to hearing from you Thanks Mark/LFP Mustang Performance Parts - Lightning Force Performance - Your American Muscle...
  12. Lightninforce

Lightning Force - Christmas Sale

Christmas Specials from Lightning Force Performance Hey Steve, Always a pleasure to speak with you. Hard to believe its been 10 years. And 17 since I purchased my 93. Have an awesome weekend and a Very Merry Christmas!! Let me know how you like your Bassani cat back exhaust for your...
  13. Lightninforce

Lightning Force - Christmas Sale

Bassani catback for Ford 99-04 SVT Lightning pickup Mike, Great speaking with you again this afternoon! No problem, with holding your order or applying any discounts that may not have applied to your last order before Lightning Force Performance posted the above Dec. Christmas special...
  14. Lightninforce

Rancho long bars?

LFP True 58" torque arm traction bars LFP offers graphite re-inforced polyurethane bushings (strongest bushing available) with our bars. Not sure if they will fit the Rancho's. I hope this information helps. Please let me know if LFP can assist you. Mark/LFP Welcome to Lightning Force...
  15. Lightninforce

LFP January Sale!

Other Product from Lightning Force Performance I will get with you on a quote. Should be able to save you some $. Thank you for your inquiry. I look forward to speaking with again soon. Mark/LFP 1-281-385-5339 Welcome to Lightning Force Performance - Your American Muscle Mustang Parts Store...
  16. Lightninforce

LFP January Sale!

LFP Big Mouth Single Blade Throttle Body LFP just finished a fresh run of our big mouth single blade throttle bodies. In stock LFP currently has available: Billet with clear anodized coat and billet with black anodized coat....$309.00 FREE shipping! Sale will run until end of month. Please let...
  17. Lightninforce

finally, finished with the drop

Hotchkis Performance TVS kits from LFP LFP will be putting the Hotchkis TVS kits back on sale in June. If anyone is interested please give me a call. Mark/LFP 1-281-385-5339 Welcome to Lightning Force Performance - Your American Muscle Mustang Parts Store " Check IT Out "
  18. Lightninforce

LFP January Sale!

LFP Stage 3 Power Package with SCT tuner I currently have Bassani, Magnaflow, Borla on sale (off line). Please call me with your application and LFP will guarantee you best possible price. Harley, Lightning, v6, GT, Cobra, Shelby, Mach1, Bullet, 2010 Camaro, Challenger, Neon...etc. Foreign or...