2. evo

Sold: FS Granatelli Coil Pacs

yes
  3. evo

still available
  4. evo

I have these coil packs I bought from someone awhile back and never installed them. I know some people had height issues being that they would not seat all the way down and had to modify the length of cable. That being said. I am offering these for $80 shipped conus. If you have any questions...
  5. evo

Sold: Ford polished plenum

Sold Mods, How do you close a thread on here? I couldn't find it.
  6. evo

I'm waiting for a reply and payment from Texdsg. If it doesn't pan out I'll let you know.
  7. evo

PM sent
  8. evo

Don't have the L anymore. Found this cleaning forgot I had it. I think it is ported a little on the inside. It seems somewhat smooth. It was off an 03'. $100.00 OBO plus actual shipping I'll take Paypal. My Tele# 336 998 0411 Peter
  9. evo

Service CD

Wholly thread resurrection.
  10. evo

Factory tonneau cover replacement

Call the parts department at a Ford dealer and have them do a nation wide search at ford dealers. I did this for the gray one I was looking for and found it in Chi town and that was in summer of 09. Make sure it is the lightning one and not their accessories one.
  11. evo

Another numbers question

I haven't done the 1/4 but that with Traction bars and MT streets got me a 8.3 flat in the 1/8 mi in 80 degree temp.
  12. evo

Side mirrors not working in some positions.

Took the switch apart cleaned everything and only worked temporary. So, I guess I need a new switch.
  13. evo

Another numbers question

I have SBTB, CAI, Stage IV port, Dynatech Long tubes, HF cats, Maggie CB, 6# lower, electric fan, 2600 maf and a very conservative tune in 80 degree high humidy and I only turned 406 RWHP & 500 RWTQ.
  14. evo

6.0 Procharged Denali Truck Begging to Race

What was your 1/8 mi time?
  15. evo

Ported Plenum

Thanks, I didn't think so because of my conservative tune but I wanted to get some input. I am running a BA 2600
  16. evo

Ported Plenum

I have a ported plenum that I want to put on and was wondering if I need a retune? I have a conservative tune now on a stage IV port, SBTB and a Airaid CAI + 6# LP, LT headers. Thanks
  17. evo

seafoam and L&S

Personally, I wouldn't ride around for a week with Seafoam in my truck. If your read the directions, from what I remember you pull brake vaccumn hose off and slowly let it get sucked in without stalling the motor let it sit for awhile take it for a ride blow it out. (you won't believe the cloud...
  18. evo

Side mirrors not working in some positions.

Thanks for the tip Jeff. I'll let you know how it works out.
  19. evo

Line Lock Install Where?

I think the problem was a defective line loc. Like I said set screws and adjustment screw even leaked. I haven't had any problems using teflon tape. I made sure it was only on the threads. Sorry for the hijack.
  20. evo

Line Lock Install Where?

If I had the wrong flares that would mean that the vender gave me the wrong line and the factory lines are wrong. Everything leaked including the bleeder screw. I am preplexed.