Regular lock up converter settings

Read your thread on pimp forum. If the vss is showing a higher speed then your truck is most likely in a higher gear. Put it on the "trans" dashboard and watch what gear it is in.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

It is just getting a wonky vss signal I believe. Probably going back and forth from higher to lower value. Will mess things all up.

Well I change the vss and still doing the same thing. Is there something else that could interfere with the vss signal other than the wiring

I'll try that tonight when I get home from work. Where are guys sending the psom to for repair figured it might be worth it if nothing to have it gone through to make sure it's good

I have an open work order with Module Mechanics for mine. I need to pull it out and send it, but it only malfunctions when its really cold, so it hasn't been a priority.

I'm going to do the dash bracket repair in the next few weeks, and I'll send it in then.

I'm trying to get it figure out before July 15th, that's when my truck goes to the dynoed for tune finalization and to see what kinda of power it's making. Seem far away but it will come quick to I'm try to stay on the problem

So I have tried unplugging the abs control module and still the same thing. When I brake and come to a stop and the speed reaches 0mph it will jump to like 40mph and stay in 3rd gear til about 5mph the switch to 1st then its fine. Only happen when coming to a stop and trying to take of

So I have tried unplugging the abs control module and still the same thing. When I brake and come to a stop and the speed reaches 0mph it will jump to like 40mph and stay in 3rd gear til about 5mph the switch to 1st then its fine. Only happen when coming to a stop and trying to take of
I was watch the ts tran guages a little more closely today during drive

Yes I'm thinking I'm going to send the psom to get repaired. Going to try and check and isolate everything that pertains the that vss and what not

When going down the road does it read correctly? I just got my ECU back from stinger for testing and when I got it back my speed sensor settings were set to "wheel" instead of "drive line" (or vice versa). It made the readings be super high and my truck would almost immediately shift into 4th gear. Probably not your issue but something to look at.

Once I'm rolling down the road the factory speedo and ts speedo are pretty much synced. Something is telli g the truck that it's still moving when it reach 0 mph

I originally thought that it was something with the settings but I had stinger reviews my tunes and datalogs and the problem isn't in the tunes

Currently waiting on psom to return back from Clusterfix. Sent it outnfornthem to rebuild it. Seen that it arrive Monday at 11am so hopefully I hear back soon with an expect return date

Psom should arrive tomorrow evening. They said they did find an issue with the vss signal. Hopefully it's was the issue I was seeing amd it's fixed

Hope so, too! The one in the white truck died on my way home from work Monday, but Tuesday and today it worked fine. However, I intend to pull it and send it off this weekend. I'll swap the cluster from the red truck in temporarily.

Well that didn't work it a little better but not good. Also how do you calibrate the temp guage it definitely not even close now that I got it back

Back