Highest HP Stock Heads and Intake

Diabolic

Who here has the highest rwhp recorded by a dyno still sporting the stock intake and heads? I made 238/334 a long time ago. Had bassani offroad pipe, Cone K&N, 1.7 RR's, and a tune.

Didn't "HotRod" go pretty fast with stock stuff other than cam?

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

yes but mines a regular f150, not sure if they are taller than the lightnings valve covers?
but ive ran them, pedestal mount with no issues.

yes but mines a regular f150, not sure if they are taller than the lightnings valve covers?
but ive ran them, pedestal mount with no issues.
I thought they were an issue. Perhaps only when coupled with a larger cam.

when i clay bar'd them with my custom ground cam, i had plenty of room inside the cylinder and the valve cover. again, not sure about the lightning, but ive been told that the f150/e150 valve covers were taller.???? but id have to check than info, it may be on the stangs

Yeah, I'm going by performance (and extrapolating your 1/8 to his 1/4). You two would be neck and neck ET-wise in the quarter, but he'd carry a little more mph, so weight would be the deciding factor.

Yeah, I'm going by performance (and extrapolating your 1/8 to his 1/4). You two would be neck and neck ET-wise in the quarter, but he'd carry a little more mph, so weight would be the deciding factor.
True. Think he ran a 6.62 in the 1/8 and I been 6.53. his mph little faster for sure. I hope to get back to track soon to see if I can do little better. Maybe when I get new motor in I will go dyno this set up for fun.

What about Dennis Macho's red truck? I forget if he had stock intake and heads but I know it was a stock bottom end. If I recall correctly his went 10.43? That sticks in my head for some reason.

What about Dennis Macho's red truck? I forget if he had stock intake and heads but I know it was a stock bottom end. If I recall correctly his went 10.43? That sticks in my head for some reason.
Dennis went 10.77 at 119 mph. But that was with afr heads, 5.0 cam, and vortech cranked up. That is the stock speed density record. He did go 11's with stock heads though from what I remember. Though I believe diabolic is referring to NA combos.

Dennis went 10.77 at 119 mph. But that was with afr heads, 5.0 cam, and vortech cranked up. That is the stock speed density record. He did go 11's with stock heads though from what I remember. Though I believe diabolic is referring to NA combos.

I couldn't remember if ye went 10s with heads or not. I didn't pick up on the N/A I thought he was asking stock with or with out power adders. Wouldn't be the first time I missed the point though lol

Back