Recent content by xboxjx

1. xboxjx

For Sale: Strange 33 spline custom axles

I’m interested in the axles where are you located? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. xboxjx

Gen 1 Garage Sale

Can you txt me pics of the vortech inlet and the intake pipe with blowoff valve 918-777-8640 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. xboxjx

For Sale: Raven Black 1993 For Sale

Do you still have the truck? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. xboxjx

For Sale: Powerdyne BD-10 polished for sale

Do you want to sell it back to me? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. xboxjx

E-fan questions

I bought Edds kit and dual SPAL fans. I wouldn’t recommend anything else. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. xboxjx

For Sale: E4OD transmission and Door Panels

Location? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. xboxjx

The Brick is back..

Congratulations, I hope you get it sold soon. Keep the updates coming. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. xboxjx

Parts Find Thread

What are your plans for that truck???? What’s up with the bed cover? More pics of the bed cover and info please Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. xboxjx

Heading in right direction?

There is another thing they sale called a dongle that you can save your tunes too. My truck had the old battery that wasn’t removable. It died and truck wouldn’t start or read codes. That lead me to the computer. Took the chip out and truck fired right up. If you just want to do small mild...
  10. xboxjx

Water to Air Intercooler Setup

I read a lot of guys don’t like that kit and went with long bars. Like needsmorepower says you probably don’t need long bars unless you want to hook better and lower the altitude of the truck. My truck rides a little rougher when I hit bumps but it is also lowered with 20s. Just spend some time...
  11. xboxjx

Are you talking about the slapper bars? Those came stock on lightning trucks. The long bars are awesome on these trucks. The front tank removal is a good ideas for later upgrades and you won’t have to worry about a cross flow issue. I deleted mine for 4 reasons. I had a cross flow issue come...
  12. xboxjx

Speaking from wasted money and learning... Powedynes are fun but can cost you money to make them max out. You could upgrade the internal belt, bearings, impeller, bigger crank pulley, smaller upper pulley, add a 8 to 12 ribbed belt, and another idler for the slippage. That gives you a mean...
  13. xboxjx

Jamie that is true for the older quarter horse software. However if you have the old style you can send it to quarter horse and they will send you a new one where you can switch the battery out yourself. As for losing the tunes you can save them with a dongle. Unfortunately the binary editor is...
  14. xboxjx

Will I Need Bigger Injectors

Stock 1994 bronco 351w should be a roller motor and has a little more lift than the Lightnings. You could take the vacuum line off the fuel pressure regulator and jump it up to 39 pounds on the rail. Then also add a fmu for a little fuel reserve. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. xboxjx

Here is what I kept on mine. Their are three sensors that go behind the upper intake. You want to have them electrically plugged in. I still have the charcoal canister hooked up on mine also. This is a bad drawing of the vacuum lines I left hooked up. I’d go straight to the pimp system or make...