Recent content by Spencedaddy

1. S

For Sale: Triton V10 Kenne Bell Kit (New)

As the title states, this kit has never been run, it was used to mock up, but has no hours on it. Has everything that Kenne Bell included with the kit new. $3500 with blower, $2800 without (so you can use your own SC) , shipping is on you. I'll post more photos later, was moving this to my shop...
  2. S

For Sale: 1998 Mark VIII LSC Collectors Edition

According to the Carfax,it's 6,but it was a leased vehicle and then changed hands quickly 2 times. Whoever owned it before me REALLY put some money into this car and then put it up for auction basically. I want to mod it up,but I put myself back into school and i need it out of my life so I...
  3. S

For Sale: 1998 Mark VIII LSC Collectors Edition

1998 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC Collectors Edition #071 4.6 4 valve Cobra motor 290hp 4r70W Transmission 3.27 Rear End 161k miles HID Headlights NO accidents Car Fax included Clean title Passed Emissions (12/18/19) Selling because I have 3 vehicles now and don't drive this one enough. Would trade...
  4. S

For Sale: 92 LSC For Sale Portland, OR

https://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/cto/d/portland-1992-lincoln-mark-vii-lsc/6904678524.html 1992 Mark VII LSC 125,000 miles, Clean title, runs and drives nicely, GREAT performance for a land barge, could be a real sleeper, 5.0 HO motor that really wants some more power going to it, bumped...
  5. S

For Sale: Good Condition Fog Light Switch

Portland, OR and the budget is 0, starting a company/unemployed so there is no fun money. I have a 92 Mark VII LSC with 4.10s and tracLoc, Tweecer, GT40 U/L, and coil springs I would trade though! haha
  6. S

What can I say, I'm like herpes, I never go away. Been lurking around for another L for a few years now but nothing has come up that I could grab. I do miss this forum dearly though. Lots of knowledge here.
  7. S

One great condition fog light switch, $70 shipped, paint is faded on the "white" lettering aspect but switch is good to go otherwise, no cracks and no other marks, I will ship USPS Priority small box. paypal only, L9spencer9gottlieb@g9mail.com (remove the 9s) I don't check my NLOC stuff often
  8. S

Goodbye folks

Guys, my life finally slowed down enough for me to write this down. I wanted to say thank you to all of the "internet friends" that I made in this online community. I sold the truck 2 weeks ago. I ended up taking a deal that was quite a bit less than I wanted to take, but I was in a bind with...
  9. S

about to give the truck away

nope, it's still for sale, i'm having to commute almost 400 miles a week, driving every day back and forth to work and school.....i'm blowign ridiculous money on gas, have used the truck as a truck about once in the past year. and i'm just needing a dead reliable DD while I work at my new job...
  10. S

so guys...this is the final chapter in my wild goose chase I spoke with Diabolic today and we had a nice nerdy chat.....turns out that when the truck does not combust a cylinder full of fuel, the wideband does NOT read rich....it reads lean. that is the basic idea that TOTALLY screwed me...
  11. S

fuel pressure is at 40psi at idle...now datalogging some stuff that Diabolic has told me might be the issue... apparently there is a chance that this is an ignition problem!
  12. S

So i checked the computer, it's fine. and put on a fuel pressure guage, it doesn't seem to be showing any fuel pressure, yet the truck still runs.. could the gauge be messed up possibly? I'll get on that ASAP Ed....it might be tomorrow though before I can get to it. Since it is dark now. What...
  13. S

so i pulled out all the stops and started replacing stuff left and right... as of now I have a new MAP fuel filter Fuel pressure Regulator 02 Sensor rear Fuel Pump nothing seems to be working. can anybody please help? i'm so lost, so frustrated and so upset at this thing.....it's destroyed...
  14. S

i'm looking at MAP on my dashboard 2 as MAP thats why i'm so confused about it reading boost....I remember hearing that our comps couldn't read boost, it was just that you compensated for it with other shtuff regardless, i'm trying to find time this week where i can pull the bed off, and just...
  15. S

Totaled?

btw if your radius arm is bent or damaged i've got a spare brand new one here let me know if you need it, i'll cut ya a sweet deal!