Recent content by soap

1. soap

Fastest Eaton powered truck??

Thanks, so was that thread I posted above (from 2007) the record pass?? 10.970@126.29? --Joe
  2. soap

Fastest Eaton powered truck??

Searched a few old threads and found nothing conclusive. One thread said BTJ but that was all the way back in 2007...... http://www.nloc.net/vbforum/gen-2-lightnings/153254-wms-ssotn-results-btj-thunderstruck.html Looking at the fastest Gen 2 sticky thread it looks like there has never been a...
  3. soap

Opinions Please

IMO.......the wrap looks stupid.....like splashed paint. But like Ed said you can peel off a wrap. It would be a neat way to display your truck in a show. --Joe
  4. soap

Eye Candy, 56K warning.

As I said before Jason, words can not describe how bad *** your truck is. You going to be at the last Heads Up race of the season?? October 3rd?? --Joe
  5. soap

I'm Back

They are not aftermarket. Those were the stock fenders with air vents cut into them. --Joe
  6. soap

I'm Back

Can't wait to check it out. See ya in a couple weeks :buddies: --Joe
  7. soap

for those w/ shaker hoods....

Certainly weighs more. I hesitate to gues sbut would place it around 30+ pounds. Here is a picture hooked up to JLP intake. http://www.f150online.com/galleries/pictureview.cfm?pnum=35508&anum=747 --Joe
  8. soap

for those w/ shaker hoods....

It moves enough to rub the front corner of the shaker against the bottom side of the hood. --Joe
  9. soap

Gen II Trivia Question of the Day!!!

1 7/16" for me. --Joe
  10. soap

drag only solid grills

Blocking off the grills makes a significant impact on your mph. The aero advantage is well worth it. --Joe
  11. soap

Don't order a hit on me.....

If I remember correctly (from posts years ago) this is a 514 motor. Some dude in Florida is the lucky owner. --Joe
  12. soap

Welcome to ShowPro

:cool: --Joe
  13. soap

Build Certificate Frame

Has anyone purchased a "special" frame for their build certificate?? i.e. SVT, Lightning etc. I tried an E-Bay search and came up empty........figured it would look neat in a dedicated frame. Did SVT ever make a frame to put around the certificates they issue? --Joe
  14. soap

SVT is GONE!

Re: Re: You are way off I am not saying there is no market for performance, but it is a fraction of the big picture. Take a second and try to compare the total vehicle sales across the US. Why do you think SUV and truck sales are down over the past year........fuel economy. I know that I...
  15. soap

SVT is GONE!

You are way off The problem is that the money comes from fuel economy and utility. There isn't a big market for performance. --Joe