Recent content by IVSVS

1. IVSVS

Struckby fan controller 1 wire temp sensor

Did you get a hold of Ed?
  2. IVSVS

Who got 1994 Official Indy Truck White Lightning?

Didn't Steve Stock have one?
  3. IVSVS

blower bracket recommendations

What alloy did you finally go with? I am late to this thread, but any consideration for MiC6 plate?
  4. IVSVS

fog light mod

Ya gotta use the correct URL https://www.nloc.net/vbforum/showthread.php/198299-GEN-1-Fog-Light-Mod
  5. IVSVS

4805 build thread

Jeff, IF he ever gets it done Its going to be a show stopper. I've been breaking balls with him over it for years now. :D Jason, When John and I come up, you are going to take mine for a drive. I gotta give you some incentive...
  6. IVSVS

4805 build thread

You know how to get ahold of me. I'm running into a 'schedule from hell' right now, but we should be able to make a day of it. No Nugget, though. Perpetual. :) We will want to get work done. Maybe bring Oppenheimer along for laughs.
  7. IVSVS

4805 build thread

Me too.
  8. IVSVS

Steps in the Right Direction

What about the mosfet in the lower left corner? looks like it leaked too.
  9. IVSVS

OEM Fog Light Switch Value

There are a gizillion of them out there that can be used. One Example: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00S4J4U7S/?tag=aymo-20
  10. IVSVS

Truck paint update

BEEYOUTIFUL! Looks great Tony! A truck to be proud of, for sure!
  11. IVSVS

Fuel pressure at fuel rail

Well Sh17... I'm at 33 no vacuum on a good day with my Carter replacements from rock auto... Guess the bed comes off again.. fawk...
  12. IVSVS

4805 build thread

You quit and sell out yet? Haven't heard from you in over a year +. My offer to help is still on the table.... I'm putting you into the "What cam can give me a lopey idle" group..
  13. IVSVS

Rear frame gusset supports

"you're assuming 1) that weld will hermetically seal between the 2 plates, and 2) that weld is the ONLY thing that will seal between the plates. I don't think either of those is true. I don't think anyone is likely to get a perfectly-sealed weld on a rusty 25-year-old C-channel truck frame...
  14. IVSVS

Spookfest 2021

Rats.... I had the last Friday in Oct blocked out for a vacation day and can't change it now....
  15. IVSVS

Detroit tru trac ??

When I lowered my truck, I was suffering from 1 wheel peel so a rebuild was in order. I decided to bite the bullet and rebuild with a TrueTrac, and glad I did as when we opened up the housing, the spiders were trashed and the side gears were worn to the point that they clicked into a wear notch...