IVSVS

Born 1958, bracket raced Mopars in the 70's, got out of racing to raise a family, bought the L new in September of 1993 to satisfy the speed jones, now empty nest and truck can finally be messed with after 19 years. :)

Competitive Shooting, Model Railroading (My pike is called the IronVille, Sporting Valley and Southern Railroad, hence the IVSVS handle), and my Lightning
Occupation
Senior Chemistry Lab Technician.
Truck Production Year
Truck Production Number
First Name
Jim
Truck Color
Black

Signature

LoudMouth Motors Team Member

"Of course its fast. It has a Lightning Bolt on it."

Born 7/12/93 #4910
Punisher Street VB, Mark VIII Fan, 130 amp alt and Struckby Wiring for the following: E-fan, Battery Cables and 3 Pump Trick. Eaton TruTrack, JLP Longbars with Gen-1 shortened rear brackets, Bassani catted midpipes, 2.5" Magnaflows on stock cat-back, Bilsteins on all 4 corners, Walbro 255 pump, 10:1 FMU, Circle-D 2800 Triple-Disc Converter, Cobra roller cam, Crane 1.7 Roller Rockers, MSD BTM ignition, 8" Renegade lower pulley, 3.15" pulley on a Vortech S-Trim, BBK 1-5/8" headers. 1" Snakebit intake spacer, 4" intake piping, Autometer gauges. 110 purple VP fuel, DJM Dream Beams, Belltech drop hangars and shackles. CGM Motorsports prepared GT40 heads.

12.376@109.26 untuned
12.0 or I join Ed in the Dumpster....

Trophies

1. 20

Addicted

1,000 messages? Impressive!
  2. 10

Can't stop!

You've posted 100 messages. I hope this took you more than a day!
  3. 5

Keeps coming back

30 messages posted. You must like it here!
  4. 1

First message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.