Recent content by bumperquip

1. B

Full Vinyl wraps

What’s wrong with keeping a Gen 1 a Gen 1?
  2. B

High Mount/3rd Brake Light … Any Recommendations?

Much obliged Bobby … I’ll keep an eye out. Something like that is just what I’m wanting.
  3. B

I thought I just did that …
  4. B

As the title says … Does anyone have any input on items currently available? Anything OEM(ish), using traditional incandescent bulbs appears completely non-existent. The LED unit I installed about 11 years ago has crapped out even though I’ve driven the truck about only 1500 miles during that...
  5. B

Driveability help please

Poor/low/irratic idle and/or stalling upon transmission engagement is a typical symptom of a clogged or otherwise failed or improperly seated automatic transmission filter. At a minimum the trans pan should be dropped and the proper seating of the filter should be checked. Based on the...
  6. B

Driveability help please

Replace the transmission filter ...
  7. B

Rear Main Seal Options

https://www.oemfordpart.com/oem-parts/ford-engine-crankshaft-seal-f1tz6701a?c=YT1mb3JkJm89Zi0xNTAmeT0xOTk0JnQ9bGlnaHRuaW5nJmU9NS04bC12OC1nYXM%3D
  8. B

Maxjax lift.

No fear vehicle lifting ... https://www.kwik-lift.com/
  9. B

Looking for Ron (Bumperquip)

... wait, I did get your PM. The one with $$ amount, right?
  10. B

I’m not getting any texts and I don’t have a new/unread PM from you.
  11. B

^^^ Agreed ... I don’t seem to log in a whole lot lately. I returned your PM though.
  12. B

That’s not surprising based on a couple of things that had to happen related to my trip abroad. PMs here aren’t affected if that’s OK ...
  13. B

Jamie, I got a PM from you on 10/19 re: phone numbers. That’s what you’re talking about? You wanted me to text you?
  14. B

I’m here ... I’m here ... Apologies. Work took me out of the U.S. for a little while but that stint is over, for a little while anyway. What’s up? PMs are best.