Is $21500 good for a '99 L w/ 37k miles?

Hellspawn

I was just wondering if this is a good deal. If not, what should I be looking to pay for a '99 Lightning with 30-50k miles?

I bought my 99 in January with only 3,500 miles. (NOT 35,000)
for $17,500.

I knew the owner (good firned of mine) he planned on keeping it, but a baby on the way changed his mind, he sold it to me for what he owed on it.
I doubt you'll find a deal like that.

In your case, that seems a little expensive, especially if the intercooler ($1500) hasn't been replaced.

well he said he did the supercharger recall, which from what I read is the intercooler replacement I believe. I am located in southern cali, Thousand Oaks. I was tryin to find a lighting for under $20k. how much are you asking for yours cobra yankee? Has the intercooler been replaced? Is shipping the truck feasible? thanks!

of course...but whats most important is the shape its in. I personally would not get a 99.. you dont get the color matched mirrors, and no overhead console either.

I bought my 2000 almost a year ago now, it had 17k miles for 23.5k ...its was brand new looking, from the interior to the engine, to the underside and bed. It litteraly looked like it had 2 miles on it. Just keep looking until you find the perfect one.

Thats alot !! I traded my 00 and they only gave $22,000.00 for it . 00 has 355's rears and upgrades to putor but I miss my 355's for gears only collectors would look at 99 for first year gen2 purposes. keep looking, Goodluck! :3g:

Back