Regular lock up converter settings

alarcont91

Was wondering if someone could show me their regular lock up setting for normal driving. Looking to cross reference

It really depends on the combo, but for what it's worth here's mine. I wish Shiftware also had a table view.

Lockup Settings.JPG

when i ran my baumanator tranny controller, i have it set up to only lock up in overdrive at a certain tps/speed setting

first, second, third, forth, lock,.......... simulates 5 shifts

I went through and made some changes to match what stinger recommends but it feels like it's dragging a bit in first gear for some reason but only when accelerating from a dead stop all the rest of the gears seem just fine

Converter is not locked in first gear on their tune. Could be the stall of the converter you are feeling before the truck goes... I only recommend locking in first gear if you have built trans and are making over 1000 lbft of torque at wheels.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Truck has a circle d 2400 stall converter and didn't do this until I did the pimpxshift so I believe it's a tune issue or converter is acting up

I went through and made some changes to match what stinger recommends but it feels like it's dragging a bit in first gear for some reason but only when accelerating from a dead stop all the rest of the gears seem just fine

In TunerStudio you can do a "Compare" between the tune you have and the Stinger supplied tune. Did you do that? Also might be worth posting up your tune

first is engine second is trans

Attachments

• CurrentTune.msq
    285.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Trans_CurrentTune.msq
    27.6 KB · Views: 1
Back