First gen lightning value

Neither Hagerty or Grundy are really interested in insuring a vehicle that's driven like I drive mine. They're mostly for collectors that go to car shows, club events and parades, and I like driving mine to run errands and to work on nice days. Infinity didn't flinch when I stated my driving style.

I haven't transferred my policy yet, but at least Erie has written in a $25K stated value line in my policy for the time being.

Jeff,

Is that the one powered by Kemper auto? Just googling Infinity insurance doesn't bring up a direct website. I had the same issue with grundy and hagerty and they denied me. I'd like to put some coverage on them vehicles as I do drive them alot and there are plenty of dumb people on the roads.

I was told I wouldn't be covered at the track. but there was insurance for racing. But it would be very expensive.

No specifics.

I know they sell race track specific insurance but I wasn’t sure if they sold combination insurance for both driving and racing.

I know they sell race track specific insurance but I wasn’t sure if they sold combination insurance for both driving and racing.

I gotcha, they do ask that question when filling out the policy application.

State Farm does not cover racing.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

Most ins co do not unless a specific race policy type arrangement. My nephew bounced his 03 cobra (caged heavily modded) off the wall at the track here in San Antonio and NO Coverage all put o pocket as it occurred while racing.

I used Hagerty on my 85GT when I had it.
The one oops I had backing out of my own garage they were easy and quick to work with. Had a 25k AGV Policy on it at the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to drive the truck as a daily, I'm going to call my insurance, nationwide and see what they say

All the companies tell you it can't be you primary vehicle. You have to have another vehicle you drive daily. I had to show proof of this.

That's so they can tell you to go away when you check that box. ;)

Jeff, check out Laris Motorsports Insurance. It's two brother from what i understand here out of Louisiana. They are big time into racing. They offer both on and off track Insurance.

Mark Anderson is one of there reps. You can call him @
309 825 9894

A friend of mine had an 82 F250 that he and his dad restored and wanted to be able to replace it. He drove it everyday so he wanted full coverage insurance. I believe he had State Farm and they had an agreed value of 12,000 dollars ( this was around 1999-2000). As it turned out, the truck was stolen from his driveway one night and they paid out the full amount. I don't remember what his premium was but it was kind of expensive.

Anyone in California I’m a StateFarm agent.
I can give you a bid on the insurance for the ⚡
Currently have my 93 valued at 20k with deductibles at;
$0 comprehensive
$100 colission

Back