Totaled?

Insurance companies take in to effect local values as well. Basically they go to websites like cars.com or autotrader.com and look at what the value of the vehicles are in your local area.

Courtesy of the claims dept of Farmers. A lady with Farmers hit my 96 Ranger XL. Book value was right around 1000.00 but because it was low mileage 23k in 06 (ex part store delievery truck) and other local trucks with same mileage were going for close to 3,800.00 they cut me a check for 3,600.00. Now if they only knew those were some hard 23k miles. :)

btw if your radius arm is bent or damaged i've got a spare brand new one here

let me know if you need it, i'll cut ya a sweet deal!

From what I have been seeing, LMC makes a good radiator support. Good luck buddy, and hope everything works out for ya.

Yeah I checked them out last night. All the suspension pieces are good as far as I can see. I have the check I just need to start ordering parts.

I feel your pain, dude. I was backed into last June and they tried to total my '95 F-150 for $1,700. I refused to let them do that and in the end, they gave me over $3,800 to fix it myself. Never accept their settlement offer until they have sent their own inspector to see it personally and talk to you.

I feel your pain, dude. I was backed into last June and they tried to total my '95 F-150 for $1,700. I refused to let them do that and in the end, they gave me over $3,800 to fix it myself. Never accept their settlement offer until they have sent their own inspector to see it personally and talk to you.

Oh if it was worse as in the bed, cab, door, Cervini's hood were damaged I would have refused as well but I can fix it pretty easily with some cash left over. I though my settlement was fair only considering the damage wasn't too severe. $3800 is a nice check. I'm borrowing a buddies mustang so I hope to have the truck done less paint with the 351w swap by middle of May.

Oh if it was worse as in the bed, cab, door, Cervini's hood were damaged I would have refused as well but I can fix it pretty easily with some cash left over. I though my settlement was fair only considering the damage wasn't too severe. $3800 is a nice check. I'm borrowing a buddies mustang so I hope to have the truck done less paint with the 351w swap by middle of May.

Yes, and even though it's only a regular F-150, I spent every penny of it repairing the truck.

I forgot to mention the most important thing; they didn't total the truck when they gave me that check, because I wouldn't let them, so I still have a clear title.

Back