Check in...

Red Mustang Gt

13.2@105 mph Stock!!!
How many of LOOM members are still here sporting a Lightning? Just checking to see if we can organize a get together in the spring...I've got a location at Philadelphia Road @ Forge Road at a business called Pasta Blitz.

Hey Ray,

I sent you a message...

Check out the SSOTN nats, should be a good time this year. There is usually several Lightnings there (DelVallo members) that race. I'm not sure if I'm gonna be racing.

No one???

I'm still going to organize a small gathering...I'll post it when I get the information...

i would love to attend a lightning get together. never been to one. theres going to be the 2011 university of md spring meet for charity Sunday, May 1 · 12:00pm - 5:00pm.

Hey guys...

It's been a while for me...over the summer, my Lightning found a new home. As my kids grew older, they got bigger. Car shows and gatherings became few and so a new chapter began. I purchased a 2011 FX4 twin turbo V6 crew cab F150. Although it looks big and slow...it'll do mid 14's :thumbup:

IMG_3119.jpg

Hey guys...

It's been a while for me...over the summer, my Lightning found a new home. As my kids grew older, they got bigger. Car shows and gatherings became few and so a new chapter began. I purchased a 2011 FX4 twin turbo V6 crew cab F150. Although it looks big and slow...it'll do mid 14's :thumbup:

IMG_3119.jpg

that color is nice. congrats on the purchase.

Back