Delvallo/JJ vs JLP Video Compilation.. :)

TRAVIS: U DA MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;kJL

Wish I could have been there to get my own footage/commentary.. It would have been a lot funnier. ;)

Maybe next time you guys race, I'll come up.. My grandpa had a stroke a few weeks ago, and we've been tending to that. :(

Travis

Thanks for sharing this video, Travis. You would have enjoyed this day, but Family first. There will be other track days.

Jim

Travis, that video was awesome! You my friend do some nice work. I sure hope you can make it up here next time to shoot your own videos. Were having our normal Fall rental October 29th so lets see if we can get a rematch in some nice cool air!

Travis, that video was awesome! You my friend do some nice work. I sure hope you can make it up here next time to shoot your own videos. Were having our normal Fall rental October 29th so lets see if we can get a rematch in some nice cool air!

Thanks man.. :) It was time consuming (about 8 hours total), but, it's a hobby of mine.

I wouldn't have a problem making your fall rental.. Maybe we can get JJ and JLP to agree to a rematch at that time? What do ya say, Johnny? :cool:

Travis

hey man what software did you use to make that vid? i just got an awesome camcorder and i want to make something like that with fad-ins ect for my truck :eek:ldtu:

Believe it or not.. I use Windows Movie Maker. ;)

I use the 6.0 version, which came only with Vista, with a few add-on's. Version 2.6, which you can add to Windows 7 is TERRIBLE. 6.0 has a lot of cool effects, and is more stable, IMO. It just takes a LOT of patience to get things perfect. Take your time.. split your project up and spread it out over a few days time. And, ALWAYS save your work every 5-10 minutes. Movie maker is pretty stable, but, it does crash from time to time, and if you haven't saved your work, you'll lose everything that you've done. ;)

Travis

awesome thanks! it won't be as nice as yours but I just want a small 2-3 min video. I already have the music picked out. I want to do something like right when the music starts, it fades in from the front rim and fades out by the door. then again a few times on different angles of the truck. then right as the beat comes in I start with the "action shots" :). I like how you had the music lowered a little while JL and JJ were racing so you can hear the engines screaming. nicely done man!

Timing beats to start/stop with pics/video footage is probably the most time consuming part of making a nice video. If you notice in this video, nearly every picture/video sequence coincides with a beat, or the start of music.

Travis

Last edited:
Back