Thunderstruck-1 Orange Crush-0

They are currently on a rain delay and will hopefully line up again soon.
They never really reached an agreement and they didn't even talk today. They simply lined up and raced.
BTW, JL didn't bring the TT

Round #2 results are in

Thunderstruck 9.98@135 60' 1.48(JJ forgot to turn on the Snow Performance Meth kit)
Orange Crush 10.04@141 60' 1.64

WMS-2 JLP-0

You didn't get the 60' times on the first race relayed back to you? Seems like JL just needs to hook (per the 60' times of the second race) and with the power and trap he'll be there for sure. FFS

You didn't get the 60' times on the first race relayed back to you? Seems like JL just needs to hook (per the 60' times of the second race) and with the power and trap he'll be there for sure. FFS

I think they were about the same as the 2nd run

BTW, JL just ran a 3rd time by himself and clocked a 9.66 :eek:ldtu:

I'm interested to hear about the next race. I wonder if JL is making any changes or adjusting his susp or anything to help with the low times? I'm betting if he hooks a lil better he'll grab the next race for sure. Either way though sounds like fun. Glad they actually lined up. I'm sure everyone at the track is loving it. FFS

Thunderstruck, if JL jumps back up after the next race again with less cool down time, will JJ meet at the line too? You guys shouldn't have to worry about IATs with your meth setup.

I wish more info could be told. That would be cool if both parties supplied datalogs for each vehicle lol.

EDIT: Whattt?? Where was this quote about him running a 9.66? What were the low times?

Johnny's truck is consistently 4-5mph faster than JJ's.. He obviously had some traction issues.. It's pretty clear who has the faster/quicker truck. If you want to be technical about it, and say Johnny lost because of a red light, then, that's pretty lame. His truck is the faster/quicker out of the two.

Travis

Trav even with the red it looks like JJ had a faster time??
There is no doubt that JL has the faster truck just not consistant today. JL should have left the old set up in the truck so he could hook maybe.
Is the cease fire on or off?

Back