Team Lightning is a Go!!! Bull Run I hope your ready!!!!

New Update on Bullrun.com!!

Its gonna be to hard to keep updating everywhere as we go. We had a few cameras and everyone will be post pics at a different time.

If you like anything ya see just cut and paste it back here.

Here is Josh/Typhoon43

Techno Navigator from 2010 Lightning Old Town Meet

techno.gif

josh.gif

Let me know if you guys need anything! I'll do whatever I can to help out.

Come down to Ocala or GV anytime man. We will feed ya good.

Having a BBQ on April 3

If you want to help me get your truck on the road. I miss that sexy pig.

Also hit the bullrun site register and show support!!

FLAHP !! YOU ARE THE ****INGGGG **** BRO! this is great news.
what route are you taking with the motor/blower combo?
how much $$$ u think is going into this project?

FLAHP !! YOU ARE THE ****INGGGG **** BRO! this is great news.
what route are you taking with the motor/blower combo?
how much $$$ u think is going into this project?

This is what happens when 2 nuts like Josh and I finish our builds at the same time and all of a sudden have free time.

Me having a wife and Josh a job that say go for it and let us go away for a month is huge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Motor
Starting with a stock 03 LB
Worst case
Just rods and cams.

best case is still in the works and we hope to have more info soon. With a motor this thing will be making video in no time!!!

The SC - Worst Case ported Eaton with silencers filled for noise. Best case. Mp or huge long shot a 2.3

Money$$$$ Ha

We are broke

We are taking parts off my truck and whats been sitting in storage.

I had almost enough to get this thing on the road but not handle and have a long distance fuel system.

Even after a few weeks of this soaking in its still fun and we are full steam ahead.

The first stickers may hit the truck Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The First Shirts as early as last next week!!!!!!!!

This is awesome man! I was watching the show last night and was thinking how a Lightning would kill on the show. Even a stock gen 2 would own all. How can you beat it. lots of power and a little better ground clearence to get over all the off road challenges. What you should do also is get allot of horse play and antics in your video's to show that you will bring life to the show. Look at the black midget, I think that is the only reason those guys are on the show, his personality and not what you'll see everyday. Good Luck and i'll be watching!

This is awesome man! I was watching the show last night and was thinking how a Lightning would kill on the show. Even a stock gen 2 would own all. How can you beat it. lots of power and a little better ground clearence to get over all the off road challenges. What you should do also is get allot of horse play and antics in your video's to show that you will bring life to the show. Look at the black midget, I think that is the only reason those guys are on the show, his personality and not what you'll see everyday. Good Luck and i'll be watching!

Yea that was a killer episode

See post 22 that's typhoon in the rain at a Lightning meet. He had no idea I was filming with my phone. The boy is nuts.

See the Bull run link and that's just day 2 of the build

Bullrun Season 3 is over so we are picking up the pace!!
Just posted some new pictures at:

Lightning has Struck | Bullrun: Rallying the World

A big thanks to all the Lightning and Modular sites and everyone who signed up on BullRun.com and showed support.

Also to JJ at WMS for coming to us offering help less than 48 hours of us going live that we were doing this.

Brain at BuyStifflers.Com for coming to us unsolicited to install there X brace system.

HellWig at Hellwig Products | home | Sway Bars, Air Springs, and Leaf Springs
For sponsoring a set of there sways and also offering the Lightning community such a killer deal on there sway bars till May 15th

All the welding on the gas tank is done!!
Suspension is close!!
Heim Long bars
Swap shock
True Trac
WMS Upper and lower controls ares and power rack
Hotchkis leafs
Hotchkis Bilstein rear shocks
Stock front springs :( Hope to upgrade
Waiting to install front and Rear Hellwig sways
Coming soon!! Stifflers X Brace

Motor
Stock 03 LB - I know we are just out of time and couldn't work this out fast enough.

OTW MP SC
Stock TB and upper for now
Aftermarket after that to the CAI

Stock Cooling and stock HE

Stock tranny

Art Carr 2400 Stall

Exhaust most likely Dynatech lts and Bassanni CB

Interior is almost back to stock and back to stock belts.

Our Video is almost half way filmed and we are going to hit the ground running next week and get this girl back on the road!!!!!!!!!

Okay, just found this, SCHMOKIN'!!

I watched the show but fell off............This truck is a no brainer!
Who is driving? Gotta ask............Road and dirt is different, practice them as well!

Working on the audition tape

This truck already hauls *** and there is not even a running motor in it

gallery_4_149_16549.jpg

gallery_4_149_35053.jpg

gallery_4_149_20239.jpg

OK NLOC folks, time to get off your duff and vote for OUR Bull Run Lightning entry!

If you are reading this, you are a NLOC member or board user.

We want a Lightning to make the Bull Run.....just because. :thumbup: :D :gl: :scared1: :heart: :eek:ldtu: ;)

Jason is sacrificing his truck to try to be selected as one of the participants. :headscratch:

The least we can do is support his drive to be selected. So Team Lightning needs your support!!!!

Register on Bullrun.com and chime in!!

Back