The Lightning is back on the road!

RedSVT95

Lightning n' Thunder
After a week and a half of agony, the truck is back up and running. I got the BIO0 PCM today, and it turns out I did not even need it! I figured that I should check over the wiring harness one more time before I put the new computer in, and it turns out that one of the wires popped off a pin. I reconnected the wire, and the truck ran perfect! I feel like such an idiot for missing it, but I am happy that the truck is back to its old self. It looks like I will be tuning with the TwEECer this weekend! I want to thank everyone for their help, especially Mike and Matt.

Brian

RedSVT95 said:
After a week and a half of agony, the truck is back up and running. I got the BIO0 PCM today, and it turns out I did not even need it! I figured that I should check over the wiring harness one more time before I put the new computer in, and it turns out that one of the wires popped off a pin. I reconnected the wire, and the truck ran perfect! I feel like such an idiot for missing it, but I am happy that the truck is back to its old self. It looks like I will be tuning with the TwEECer this weekend! I want to thank everyone for their help, especially Mike and Matt.

Brian

Ahahahahaha!! What was I telling you from day one you knuckle head?????? You kept saying that you checked! hahahahahaha!!!

I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!

What the heck can I use on this loose wire? Today on the way to school it drove fine until I pulled into the parking space and the idle started to surge between normal and around 550 rpm. I think the wire is coming off the pin again. Should I use silicon or something else?

Brian

Where can I get the clips that are used on the factory wiring harness to attach the wire to the pin?

Brian

Back