wtb-Old useless hood

projlightning

The Neverending Project
I'm looking for an old hood for my 93L. I don't exactly need the hood but the underside of it. I would only need the back half of the underside...

I've got a factory hood in my garage. Nothing wrong with it just taking up space.... What's it worth to you? We're close enough to meet up so we wouldn't have to mess with shipping..

O'doyle said:
I've got a factory hood in my garage. Nothing wrong with it just taking up space.... What's it worth to you? We're close enough to meet up so we wouldn't have to mess with shipping..

Well, I would hate to ruin a perfectly good hood. I was hoping someone had a POS...

What color is your hood? I may want to get it and ruin my stock one since it's dented up on the front...

Say bud I got a white one I took off to put a cowl hood on. You are welcome to it, I'm just east of Dallas in Rowlett. It should get the job done of what you want, its not really beat up but its not perfect either.

Chris.94L said:
Say bud I got a white one I took off to put a cowl hood on. You are welcome to it, I'm just east of Dallas in Rowlett. It should get the job done of what you want, its not really beat up but its not perfect either.

SWEET!! pm me with your info..

Back