Whos Got An X-Box?

Venomous Mofo

Tellin' It Like It Is
Besides Chris and I, who else has an Xbox along with Xbox live? Chris and i had a blast last night playing cat and mouse in PR2.

I have the following games...

Rainbox Six 3
Crimson Skies
Project Gotham Racing 2
Tigerwoods2004
Links2004

;w
i have HALO, a bunch of star wars games (my lil' bros) and i think Project Gotham Racing 2. i dont play much anymore, just Halo cause that game is awesome.
and i also have PS2.... not sure what games tho.....
Jd:bout:

I have an X-Box with some Live-enabled games, but my x-box is modded, so I have to find a way to not get banned when I decide to join x-box live.

There is a FREE service called Kai that we outlaws use. It is similar to Live.

LightningFast1 said:
I have an X-Box with some Live-enabled games, but my x-box is modded, so I have to find a way to not get banned when I decide to join x-box live.

There is a FREE service called Kai that we outlaws use. It is similar to Live.
Interesting? I've considering the modding route; but I would have to put a switch in to allow me to boot between the xbox BIOS and the MOD Chip.

Underground stuff is so much fun to read and learn about; rare I have the time to get into it.
Frag ya' later.

PWR_WHLS said:
Interesting? I've considering the modding route; but I would have to put a switch in to allow me to boot between the xbox BIOS and the MOD Chip.

Underground stuff is so much fun to read and learn about; rare I have the time to get into it.
Frag ya' later.

Switch or not, you WILL BE BANNED from xbox live with a hacked xbox. Thanks to Halo 2 this is now happening all over the place. Currently the theory is they are checking the serial number of the disk to make sure that it is the same one that you originally registered with. If they find any discrepancies, they ban you. So now hacks are in the works to allow you to set your new disk's serial number to your original disk's original serial number.

Just to be safe tho, I would only play halo 2 on live with a virgin xbox. I will let other people be the guinea pigs before I try it.

Like Rick said, Kai is a great alternative to live and it's free!

When you do finally decide to hack it, use Slayer's Exox Auto Installer. It takes out a lot of the headache, and it will give you a real complete setup!

Good Luck!

Back