Which 1 is the best lightning fest??

Hi my name is Jordan McLean i am from the Cayman Islands and i am new to this forum i currently own a 02 midnite bloo lightning.Just introducing myself to all. But what i really want to know is which 1 is the best lightning fest show between the 1 dat is goin to b in Illinois and the 1 in Kansas City cuz i am close to making reservations for the Illinois fest and i would also b interested in purchasing goodies for my truck as well :D So which 1 do u guys tink is the best 1 for me to spend my money at and have a good time lookin at beautiful trucks at their best?

Thanx,
Jordan

Attending the TOY LightningFest in IL, will allow you to bring your truck (and more) in your pants pocket.

Attending the REAL LightningFest in KC, and trying to put your truck in your pocket would result in ripped pants.:D

OH OK. Thats so stupid, it is like when searching Ebay for Ford Lightning you get 2000+ items but 90% of them are stupid Johnny Lightning die casts.

Ye i will look forward to meeting alot u guys there. I just gotta decide what stuff i should purchase for my truck now. Are they usually discount prices on aftermarket parts for the lightnings at LFest?

Jordan

Back