warning to anyone in need of body work!

SRTthis

the truth!
STAY as FAR away from unique auto body as you can!

about july last year i was hit my a drunk driver in my lightning. pictures are floating around somewhere but i can post them if you want more details if you want. i was hit in the passanger side rear tire. square in the tire. bent the wheel bent the axle bent the leaf spring broke the bed side. where i spun out into a guard rail i broke a head light corner light head light bucket grill surround fog light front bumper and bumper supports....

needless to say after having it on the road 3 days i was quite pissed off.

well about 2 weeks later i pick it up. paint looked ok when it was nice and cleaned up. once it rained it looked like complete ***. showed all the swirl marks that were there. also noticed that the leaf spring was still bent. but i had another issue. when i got up to abotu 60mph it shoke the truck like a *****. never did it before rode very smooth. so i took it back and told them to replace the leaf spring and figure out what the hell was shaking the truck.

turns out it was a bent axle, stock lightning axles are 34 spline and just over an inch thick. guess they didnt notice that the truck shook REALLY bad on there test drive. i also asked for them to check the traction bars and make sure they are ok. if they were a set of lakewood slappers i wouldnt care. ill replace them just so those asshats dont have the chance to screw anything up. but a 430 set of metco upper links is a different story.

well last night i jack the truck up to start putting my new exhaust on. well the bassani comes with a bracket that bolts to the spring perch. well i look at the perch to see what size wrench i need. and i notice something

MY ****IN TRACTION BAR BRACKET IS BROKEN! THOSE STUPID ****S NEVER EVEN LOOKED AT IT!

so i went up there yesterday to *****, they didnt follow a simple instruction to make sure everything is ok with them. so they are going to call the adjuster to see what statefarm will do about it. i personaly DONT GIVE A **** who cuts me the check. that shop WILL NOT be installing them. if they couldnt follow the simple instruction to check the traction bar bracket and make sure everything is ok. i hate to see how bad they screw up a set of adjustable traction bars.

I would second the baseball bat idea haha... Do you know where PJ's auto body is? Right behind Golds Gym? They do extremely good work, I've had them paint a couple things for me and recommended them to a couple friends who have nothing but good remarks about them... The guy to talk to there is Jerry, awesome guy and honest guy, he told me to go to dent doctor one time to see if they could pull a small dent for me because it would be cheaper if they did it... Next time you need something done I would go there and see what you think of their work

Back