Tuner!!!!!

Adam
We'd be happy to discuss your tuning needs with you, please feel free to call us at 954-917-9200 or if you prefer send us a contact # and someone from the shop will call you
Paul

But I didn't think you did anything with Gen 1's!?! Seeing that you don't even "want" a Gen 1 one in YOUR class at L Fest....

If you won't even "allow" us to race in a class sponswered by you, I'll be danged if you ever see a penny of my money...

JMHO

Lightning Struck said:
But I didn't think you did anything with Gen 1's!?! Seeing that you don't even "want" a Gen 1 one in YOUR class at L Fest....

If you won't even "allow" us to race in a class sponswered by you, I'll be danged if you ever see a penny of my money...

JMHO
Ouch man. I saw your SN as the last post in the section and just had to see what you said.

I'm dying myself to know though, why the gen2 only class guys?

Because the two trucks are just too different to keep the field of play level in a heads up race.

There would have to be so many restrictions that we felt it would create too much controversy. So much for no controversy, eh?

TimBurntire said:
Because the two trucks are just too different to keep the field of play level in a heads up race.

There would have to be so many restrictions that we felt it would create too much controversy. So much for no controversy, eh?
Did you check to see what the gen1s would run first before you thought about rules? Cause it looks like the gen1s that are/(are being) built are gonna run the same as the gen2 tuner trucks that already exist.

I have to apologise a little bit man.

I see what happend. You didn't know that both generations are going to run around the same times out of coicidence.

It looks like mid 10s will be where all the action is from both series of trucks.

Back