Things are starting to come together

Your projects make me want a printer so badly to mess around with ideas.

I love it! It's such a great feeling to take something on the screen and then have it be a physical item. I'll have to post all the items I've made for the house and garage (trash bag holders, Milwaukee battery holders, extension cord hangers, leaf blower holders, etc, etc).

and after you design and print a concept I can make it from metal if needed.

I use mine constantly for prototyping. almost everything I design I print before turning into metal to prove function and fitment. it has been a life saver for some items.

I also have a bunch of random printed things around the house as well.

and after you design and print a concept I can make it from metal if needed.

I use mine constantly for prototyping. almost everything I design I print before turning into metal to prove function and fitment. it has been a life saver for some items.

I also have a bunch of random printed things around the house as well.

That's *exactly* my plan :) Just need to get it all mocked up

Spent today cleaning things up, ugh so much oil everywhere. I do not want to get any crap in the engine so I 3D printed up some exhaust port covers :) Unfortunately my printer cannot print the whole header flange so I will have to make 4 of these.

20230306_035220164_iOS.jpg

Cleaning it up and test fitting these bad boys.

2b9aac406e5f4a203aab70add6a7dfd4.jpg

Looks like I am going to use a Stef's oil pan for the truck. Got the Moroso pan off last night and it is wavy as hell with some spots having a .050" gap when I put a straight edge on it. Debating between the Stef's 6 qt Fox body pan (which looks to be the same as the Moroso 20520 dimensions) and their 7qt Super Series pan. I'd like to go with the 7qt, but it's dimensions are quite a bit bigger than the Moroso and I did not measure anything when the engine was in the truck.

Those of you running a Moroso 20520 I need your help. Can you measure the front sump to crossmember distance? Did not think to take measurements before I pulled the engine :(

oil pan depth check.jpg

Back