Seats are in

Don's Bolt

Here is a picture of the new Recaro seats

I still am waiting for the cupholders for the console, once I get that part I will post a few more pics

That looks awesome Don :tu: :tu:

If you're interested I could send you a black center console top. It would make the console match the seats a little better. Whadda ya think ??? :?

RobG said:
That looks awesome Don :tu: :tu:

If you're interested I could send you a black center console top. It would make the console match the seats a little better. Whadda ya think ??? :?

Hmm I will have to think about the black top, might be a good idea. I will let you know

Dan the seats were $1600

I got them from
http://www.recaro-seats.com/index.htm

If you get them make sure you tell him you are a member of SVTOA even if your not, you get 50 bucks off each seat.

:hail: :hail: :hail: Looks great!! They ought to keep you from sliding around the cab of the truck! :tu:

That does look very good. :tu: Does anyone know if they're using the base of the stock seats?? That's what it looks like to me.

Hey Don the seats look awesome!!!!! I was looking at the same seats if I get a lightning. Can you tell me how many inches there is between the driver and passenger seat? Id like to put a sub box there instead of having a console but I cant find anyone that can give me any real answers. If you could help me out that would be awesome. Thanks--Dinty01

those are recaro sports, i have them in my 98 cobra right now, but i sold the car so i could buy an L. Im gonna miss those seats, they are more comfy then stock and hug...plus they are perfect looking

Don,
First off, those seats look fantastic.
Second is a question. It looks like you were able to use the old seat hardware like motor and controls.
Was this hard to do or is that how the kit comes?
Is there a way to 86 the motorized seat to save weight?

Thanks for your time.

Back