SCT BDX Tuner - 2002 Lightning

Hello. I have an unmarried SCT BDX tuner I used on my former Raptor that I was wanting to use on my 02 L.

Does anyone know if it’ll work? I haven’t tried hooking it up yet because I don’t have any tunes nor do I want to needlessly marry it if it’s unusable.

That leads me to me next question, best place to get a tune for it? I have modest upgrades: JLP intake; Single Blade TB.

I do have a #4 lower pulley but haven’t installed it.

Hello. I have an unmarried SCT BDX tuner I used on my former Raptor that I was wanting to use on my 02 L.

Does anyone know if it’ll work? I haven’t tried hooking it up yet because I don’t have any tunes nor do I want to needlessly marry it if it’s unusable.

That leads me to me next question, best place to get a tune for it? I have modest upgrades: JLP intake; Single Blade TB.

I do have a #4 lower pulley but haven’t installed it.

it may need to be reflashed by a tuner, BUT it should read codes and stuff as is

as far as best place to get a tune, there’s only a handful of reputable Lightning Harley truck tuners, @JJ@WMS is a supporting vender here and he has tuned my trucks for years

Back