new to area

hittman74

hello I'm new to florida I was trying to find out if there is any lightning get togethers down here. I'm in polk county

Welcome hittman! We just had dueling GTGs in Pinellas & Plant City a couple weekends ago... The Quaker Steak and Lube in Clearwater does periodic cruise-ins, and there's a monthly car show and cruise-in the 3rd Saturday of every month in downtown Plant City.

We were somewhat less than thoroughly coordinated last go 'round, but if you subscribe to this board you'll be (almost) sure to catch the next one!

Welcome hittman! We just had dueling GTGs in Pinellas & Plant City a couple weekends ago... The Quaker Steak and Lube in Clearwater does periodic cruise-ins, and there's a monthly car show and cruise-in the 3rd Saturday of every month in downtown Plant City.

We were somewhat less than thoroughly coordinated last go 'round, but if you subscribe to this board you'll be (almost) sure to catch the next one!

The next Plant City gathering is scheduled for NOV 19th.

Hittman,

Are you a Gen1 or a Gen2?

Last edited:
Welcome Hitman.
There is a big GTG in February every year at Old Town in Kissimee Fl. I'll post up the date as soon as its known. We usually get 70-80 Lightning to show up for the event.

Back