New owner

wipit

2003 SVT Lightning (DSG)
Hi Sal , i bought my self a 2003 dark grey lightning . What i can see is a 4 # bottom pulley , stack house intake , and a flip chip with psp on it.

I think the truck belonged to either Mckeehan or Auffart.
can you help me out finding out what the old owner did to the truck?

wipit said:
Hi Sal , i bought my self a 2003 dark grey lightning . What i can see is a 4 # bottom pulley , stack house intake , and a flip chip with psp on it.

I think the truck belonged to either Mckeehan or Auffart.
can you help me out finding out what the old owner did to the truck?

Let me know what brand of chip it is, and I will look up the tune and see what it's setup for. If it's green it's an SCT, if it's black, it's a Diablo. If it's a little black encased chip with a blue plug, it's an Autologic (not likely on an 03).

Lightningtuner said:
Let me know what brand of chip it is, and I will look up the tune and see what it's setup for. If it's green it's an SCT, if it's black, it's a Diablo. If it's a little black encased chip with a blue plug, it's an Autologic (not likely on an 03).

It's green (SCT) it's a flip chipwith a lot of setting like a little pot meter on a cable you turn around for different tunes. i tried al of them . it seems 3 setting are in use.

please let me know.

I've got an 03 on file for Mkeenen. It' just a 4lb lower and an air kit. The chip has a street and race tune on it. Street would be postion 0 and race position 1. Race requires 98-104 octane.

Hope this helps.

Lightningtuner said:
I've got an 03 on file for Mkeenen. It' just a 4lb lower and an air kit. The chip has a street and race tune on it. Street would be postion 0 and race position 1. Race requires 98-104 octane.

Hope this helps.

Thanks Sal, Is it posible that i send you the chip for some new file. I wil be adding a lot of mods in the next month or so.

Back