New member long time lurker

Blk02crewinms

Picked up a white 95 a couple of months ago and have been working on getting it back to its former glory. Truck needed a transmission and a LOT OF LOVE when I picked it up. Wouldn’t start either I learned before showing up to pick it up. Put a new battery and tfi module in and it fired right up. Has a super choppy/rough idle but working on that as well. Put a rebuilt transmission in it and have been running it around locally some. Put a soft tri fold cover on it and have bought a ton of other parts for the interior and stereo wise. Picked up a new lower valance, a ptm super duty bumper, and a roll pan. Have a 60sq ft of dynamat for the interior and luxury liner pro for it as well. Should be able to think and drown out most of the typical vibrations and have a nice interior again.

Attachments

• A02F746C-8F8B-49A0-B11C-0C4F40D51555.jpeg
    A02F746C-8F8B-49A0-B11C-0C4F40D51555.jpeg
    134.2 KB · Views: 15
  • C800469D-6264-4B40-A9D4-AC8A9165BDE2.jpeg
    C800469D-6264-4B40-A9D4-AC8A9165BDE2.jpeg
    330 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Very nice project! What bed cover did you put on it?
Appreciate it. It’s a rugged cover brand if I recall correctly. It’s actually for a 98- chebby. It’s super close. Not perfect but VERY close. It has a front lip that rolls forward and the tailgate bumps right up to the rear seal. I’ll have to double check in the brand but I’m pretty sure that’s it. It’s a tri fold and has the latches at the front to keep an open bed if you need to. Has quick release adjustable clamps as well to take it off easily. Folded and latched one person can install and pull within 10 minutes even being picky and measuring gaps.

I love the tri-fold style. I looked for one to fit our trucks before I went with the LoPro. I have an aluminum tri-fold on my '94, but it's scuffing the tops of the bed sides a little and I don't like that.

Back