For Sale: My ‘94 Is Up For Grabs …

bumperquip

I’m not gonna post a bunch of photos (but I do honestly have a ton) and I’m not going to post any sales-pitches.

All of the details associated with this truck, that I spent about 2.5 years rejuvenating in my garage, are here at NLOC, including my truck-of-the-month thread back in AUG 2011.

Honestly … and I do mean honestly … nothing related to this Lightning has perceptibly changed from that featured in the TOTM layout.

If you’re thinking you might be interested, search my posts for the details.

Last edited:
I’m not gonna post a bunch of photos (but I do honestly have a ton) and I’m not going to post any sales-pitches.

All of the details associated with this truck, that I spent about 2.5 years rejuvenating in my garage, are here at NLOC, including my truck-of-the-month thread back in AUG 2011.

Honestly … and I do mean honestly … nothing related to this Lightning has perceptibly changed from that featured in the TOTM layout.

If someone is willing to give me $13K for it, it’s yours.

Let's talk, I'll PM you my info

… and FWIW, I’ve got the truck’s SVT verified certificate and, what I call a ”ton” of extra/additional L-specific parts that ‘maybe’ could be included with any sale.

So much for the “I’m not going to post any sales-pitches”, right?

OK guys … I’ve gotten a number of responses and a number of PMs as well.

I’m still here, as is the truck, but I’ve been given some advise by a quite astute and perceptive member indicating that maybe I should take a few days to think about things before I truly pull any triggers.

I’m going take that advice.

I don’t mean to be wish-washy, but I am.

I’ll be back in touch as soon as I get my friggin brain right.

Dear ser I had a raven black 1994 I spent 2 years cleaning and pulling apart each connector removing the green and oxidizing Deox itva d covered in die eletric grease I did every single wire and p,ugly being from Chicago and then found the relay box and fuses I made special cleamer from torch tip cleaners found all the ground ALL under the truck and inside the truck. Did the trans go kit & found out the psom was bad a quick solder qured that night we did fuel FILTER caps and wires sparkpljd wires it was simply amazing found a bad capacitor in computer but replaced that I bought a MILLION things you cant get anmoyand was t boned a week later had a 91 bronco still do that 1 times 1994 made me fee so special I still won't sell my parts waiting for the next 9omoneà some day I will find another ! Please let me know if I cant afford illpma pi ureew
Nne pl

Ddrd

Still pondering things Jamie.

I spend a little time every few days just staring at it sitting in the garage … thinking.

I’m gonna start it up, wash it, rub on it a little and take it out this weekend to see how it makes me feel.

I‘ll let you know.

Still pondering things Jamie.

I spend a little time every few days just staring at it sitting in the garage … thinking.

I’m gonna start it up, wash it, rub on it a little and take it out this weekend to see how it makes me feel.

I‘ll let you know.

You definitely want to be sure before you sell it otherwise you’ll regret it.

My 17 yr old daughter asks me every day “did your friend decide if he’s going to sell his truck or not yet?” She is the reason I want it (for her).

Still trying to figure it out?
Do you have something in mind to replace the Lightning?
Send it to a good home and move ahead to your next goal.
Just make sure whoever you sell your Lightning to, will take good care of it as good as you have and you will be able to sleep better at night.

Back