Looking for a good pipe bender

motorhead1024

Paid NLOC Member
I Support the NLOC
Anyone know a good pipe bender in the Tampa-Lakeland area who does good custom exhaust work?

Need a new exhaust and am leaning toward a custom job.

Thanks!

Here's the specifics... location and such.

CUSTOM EXHAUST, WELDING, RACE CAR HEADERS, TAMPA'S ONLY AERO TURBINE MUFFLER DISTRIBUTOR

It's a small place and usually a "drive up for service" type thing rather than calling for an appointment.

But calling him probably wouldn't be a bad idea just so he knows you're coming.

Mark did my exhaust on the red truck and I was quite pleased with it.

He's quite a stickler for proper and even placement and even spacing and dimensions... which I really appreciate.

Thanks! What mufflers did you go with? I've always liked Walker DynoMax - I think Flowmasters are too loud and don't want anything that'll drone on the highway. Never heard of the Aero Turbine mufflers this guy sells, but figure I'll take a look & listen.

Thanks! What mufflers did you go with? I've always liked Walker DynoMax - I think Flowmasters are too loud and don't want anything that'll drone on the highway. Never heard of the Aero Turbine mufflers this guy sells, but figure I'll take a look & listen.

Fred,

I'm pretty sure the Aero things are for diesel setups so us not knowing anything about them makes sense to me.

Mark has no problem installing parts he hasn't sold you so gathering up stuff to have him install is how I've gone about using his services.

On the red truck I used Borla mufflers. They were pretty nice. Not so loud at idle but would start to yell at you and everyone around you when you stepped on it.

I currently have Thrush (aka Dynomax) welded mufflers on the white truck and I totally love them. They might be a tad on the loud (ish) side but to me the tone is so nice I just I love it. I posted a couple of videos with sound right after I got the truck running again. If you care, I can post up a link to them so you can give a listen.

Back