LightningFest 4 is Listed in the Events Section of MM & FF

NLOC

BBM
I Support the NLOC
We have finally made the events calendar in MM & FF. Look in the April issue, page 49 and you will see LF listed 22-24 September.:eek:

Now if we can just convince MM & FF to cover the event!:beanie: :idea2: :applaud: :LMAO: :blink: :drugs: :whistle:

The tailgating in the hotel parking lot is reason enough to send a reporter and cameraman.:D

:confused: :cool: :tu: :bd: :idea: :hail: :gl: :ashamed: :clinkmugs :comfort: :foammug: :devious: :noentry: :buddies: :flamed: :rofl: :dw: :grin1: :3some: :scared1: :nana: :screwy: :sulkoff: :wasnt-me: :hide: :clap: :stretcher

Great News Dwight

Should be a no brainer for Evan to show up I have seen him at work at the parking lot of FFW

That is very Good New's Big D. yes now we need to convince them to come and cover it. Wonder what it would take to convince them to send a reporter.

:bigtu: that's great news Big D :bigtu:

maybe we should all send them an E-mail and convince them to send out a reporter to the event:D

I have an English Degree and a Creative Writing Minor maybe I will just write an article and submit it to them. At least that would give them some idea of what is there. MAybe that could help convince them they need to come

Matt

BigD said:
The tailgating in the hotel parking lot is reason enough to send a reporter and cameraman.:D
25548-1372-28573.jpg

Last edited:
:wallbash: :db: :dp: :devious: :drinkburp :stretcher :3g: :3g: :bigtu:

Big D who do we have to call at MM&FF to bother them enough to send a camera crew, that would be awesome if they showed up!!

onebadf150 said:

Big D who do we have to call at MM&FF to bother them enough to send a camera crew, that would be awesome if they showed up!!

I would also like to figure that one out. Maybe we need to see if we can put the word out to them @ WFC.

onebadf150 said:

Seems the coverage would want to go to "Ford Performance Truck" magazine Primedia is trying to get off the ground. Last I heard it was to be a quarterly magazine. MM&FF seems to "forget" about the "FF" part of their title most of the time.

Scott

I think if we go en-mass and threaten to beat the He!! out of them if they don't cover LF 4....who knows what may happen! ;) :D

BigD said:
I think if we go en-mass and threaten to beat the He!! out of them if they don't cover LF 4....who knows what may happen! ;) :D

Im Game. If that does'nt work we can Invite them to the Tailgate party get them drunk and make them promise to cover it. OH Yea we will also get them to put it in writing to Blackmale them later. :D

Blue Oval Forever said:
Im Game. If that does'nt work we can Invite them to the Tailgate party get them drunk and make them promise to cover it. OH Yea we will also get them to put it in writing to Blackmale them later. :D

Oh yeah!!!:bd: :bd:

Back