I joined Miloc.org but....

kingpin3

I registered about 2 weeks ago and still have not heard from anyone and cant log in because I have not been activated. Does anyone know who I talk to?

What screen name did you try and register with? I can check it out for you.

Chuck

Chuck, i also registered july 4th and still havent been able to log on either. my screen name is mr_chips

Kingpin3, I looked and your account showed active? I reset your password and PM'ed it to you.

mr_chips82 said:
Chuck, i also registered july 4th and still havent been able to log on either. my screen name is mr_chips

Mr_chips82, Your screen name isnt in the MiLOC database. Can you please re-register and then send me an email to lightningsvt@comcast.net after you do?

Chuck, I went to re-register and it said that "Our records show that you have already regustered under the name of mr_chips82

Thats weird? I still dont see you in the database... Can you register again with a slightly different name (mr_chips83?) and Ill try to edit it and see if I can make it right.

DexLightning, you registered for the Michigan Lightning Owners Club? I see you're from VA

Yes I'm from kalamazoo MI, and moving back there the end of the month. I am in the military thats why it says hampton Va, but I am out now and getting ready to move back home.

Back