Hydraulic/Air tool repair

mr_chips82

Thunderin Lightning
Hello, just letting you know in case you or someone you know needs any work done for them that I own a hydraulic and air tool repair shop in Saginaw. I cover from Clio to Caro and from St.Joseph to Clare. Mostly floor jack and cylinders but am able to to porta powers, pumps, bottle jacks, air lifts, impacts and other air tools. The only thing I don't so hydraulic are in/above ground lifts and hydraulic motors. Name of business is H&F Sales and phone #989-781-1761. Thanks!!!

mr_chips82 said:
Hello, just letting you know in case you or someone you know needs any work done for them that I own a hydraulic and air tool repair shop in Saginaw. I cover from Clio to Caro and from St.Joseph to Clare. Mostly floor jack and cylinders but am able to to porta powers, pumps, bottle jacks, air lifts, impacts and other air tools. The only thing I don't so hydraulic are in/above ground lifts and hydraulic motors. Name of business is H&F Sales and phone #989-781-1761. Thanks!!!
Welcome.
Go to www.MILOC.org and then to the forums. This section is not checked very often.

Back