Help!

Gday

Need an under the dash additional fuse box, EOTZ-14A068-A for 1993 lightning. All information is appreciated. thanks.

Fuse box is not Lightning unique - if you can’t find one on eBay then go to your local junkyard and get one from any 1980-95 E/F series or Bronco

Update...need more than the box. Need wiring harness also, burned wires, part # F3TZ-14401-M. I think the M is for the fog lights, so I may be able to find a harness from a non-Lightning and wire up the fog lights separately. Other problem may be transmission. Possible solution is finding an electrician to repair the harness. Any suggestions. thanks.

Not sure. The mechanic working on it has not pulled it out. He said wires are melted together, and fuse box has damage. Fortunately, after the post, I continued searching, found, and ordered a harness. According to the website it only fits the '93. Should receive it in a week. Next job is finding the culprit. Could possibly be the dome light wiring coming from the front door, since the light doesn't work. Also found from a discussion while searching, the ignition switch on the steering column could be a problem. Heard there was a recall on them at one time.

Back