Gen1 1pc Floor mat

Looking for gen1 1pc floor mat that covered the driver, middle section and passenger floor area.
My understanding is they were custom made and in a limited number. I never see them for sale. I wish you luck. I may look into having some made.

A guy going as Wilshere Book contacted me via Tapatalk saying he has this mat am after for sale for $100 shipped. After questioning him he said his user name on NLOC is Raymond_b ( I new definitely by now he was a scammer).
Please be careful out there.

A guy going as Wilshere Book contacted me via Tapatalk saying he has this mat am after for sale for $100 shipped. After questioning him he said his user name on NLOC is Raymond_b ( I new definitely by now he was a scammer).
Please be careful out there.

Send Ray a message and let him know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If $100 shipped for that mat didn't immediately scream scammer (it would probably cost $40 to ship it), saying Raymond_B definitely nailed it down.

Heh these guys are getting personal!

Anyway yeah, don’t trust anyone with your money unless they have been around for a bit. I am going to look in to a “marketplace” option for the board so we can rate people and have other things to protect buyers and sellers. Ultimately though you just have to be careful, and like Jeff said “if it’s too good to be true…”

I’m traveling right now so I might be slow to respond at the moment.

Back