FS: Chrome wheel center caps

core-rider

Paid NLOC Member
I Support the NLOC
I have a set of 4 Gen1 wheel center caps I had chrome plated to match my polished wheels back in 2016 by Creations N Chrome. I've recently replaced them with LMR pieces because the finish is showing wear and peeling on these as shown in pics. These are original Ford centers and are great candidates to refinish and paint. I did swap out the LMR springs for the Ford because they seemed to fit better so these caps will come with the LMR version springs. The locating tabs have been bent down so they don't register in their holes in the wheels, but I never had an issue with them moving around once installed.

I have my originals plus the LMR centers so no need to hoard these knowing people are looking for them. $100 for the set plus shipping.

U9OZtQkl.jpg

eOlGDiRl.jpg

FTCihRPl.jpg

aF2ZMWyl.jpg

xWphJ9Sl.jpg

GV323Vkl.jpg

Eh... not so much now since the finish is peeling, but 6 years ago they were perfect. The LMR pieces are nice though and had they been available back then I would have just used them because I waited a few months and spent a decent amount of money to have these plated.

Unfortunately, my stripping company has told me that they can't strip the chrome off so that I could repaint them to match the stock wheels. Thanks for the offer.

Honestly I don’t think it would take much work to peel it off. They have slowly began to start peeling over the last 6 years which is why I replaced them. It’s not like chrome on a piece of metal… more like paint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a set of 4 Gen1 wheel center caps I had chrome plated to match my polished wheels back in 2016 by Creations N Chrome. I've recently replaced them with LMR pieces because the finish is showing wear and peeling on these as shown in pics. These are original Ford centers and are great candidates to refinish and paint. I did swap out the LMR springs for the Ford because they seemed to fit better so these caps will come with the LMR version springs. The locating tabs have been bent down so they don't register in their holes in the wheels, but I never had an issue with them moving around once installed.

I have my originals plus the LMR centers so no need to hoard these knowing people are looking for them. $100 for the set plus shipping.

U9OZtQkl.jpg

eOlGDiRl.jpg

FTCihRPl.jpg

aF2ZMWyl.jpg

xWphJ9Sl.jpg

GV323Vkl.jpg
I’m in the caps, let me know if you still have them Joe

Back