FS: 1994 white Lightning

nevr2qk

Purchased truck from the original owner a little less than 3 months (and 3k miles) ago. Very good condition and runs great. It put 213hp and 306ft-lb to the rear heels a couple weeks ago at a local shop's "dyno day". Proof.

Acccording to the previous owner, the truck is (and was) completely stock except for a Hypertech chip. I haven't found anything to contradict this. I fixed a coolant leak in a hose when I bought it, replaced the driving light lenses, added a bed mat, and some big rubber floor mats.

The truck runs and drives great, and is particularly clean. There some small dings (not bad for a 10 year old truck), but the paint looks great. It's obviously been waxed within an inch of it's life, and the wheels show no signs of the clearcoat peeling I've seen mentioned here. The truck has less than 86k miles.

I love the truck and greatly enjoy driving it, but I'm well over 6' and find the interior too cramped. It's fine around town, but I notice it on longer cruises.

Pictures are here.

It does have the trailer tow package and the center console.

Asking $8500, which is what I've got in it. Located in Tulsa, OK.

Brock
edit: link to pics removed- item sold.

Last edited:
I Live in Delaware But Im Very interested in the Truck. Could we werk out some sort of Shipping arangment? I Ready to buy now and would Consider giving you full price if the Shipping cost wasnt too costly.

I'm sorry, the truck sold this morning. Or at least we're under a verbal contract. He seemed very resolute and apparently already has the money. I just need to get the paperwork together.

If the deal falls through, though, I'll let you know. I appreciate your interest.

Brock

Back