Do You Want OPEN Friday Night Drags At KCIR During LightningFest?

Do you want the track open on Friday night for track sponsored Drags?

• YES!

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • NO!

Votes: 27 93.1%

• Total voters

NLOC

BBM
I Support the NLOC
Does the majority of LightningFest participants want us to allow the Track to hold their regular Friday night OPEN drags during our event. :?

Event participants would be allowed to run at no additional charge?;p

Tough call. I like the idea of being able to grudge race the locals. But, I like the idea of going out eating and drinking, too. :confused:

Voted No. I've raced the locals there already, so don't need to do that. And I don't think we need a bunch of kids with their ricers out there, which is what the Grudge Race nights are turning into.

But, is there a way to let in "Lightning Friends & Family" without opening up the track to everybody? Like my buddy with his Factory Five, or Jason and his Cobra? Or Brenda's GT?

Ok, that's my .02
Vern

Vern said:
Voted No. I've raced the locals there already, so don't need to do that. And I don't think we need a bunch of kids with their ricers out there, which is what the Grudge Race nights are turning into.

But, is there a way to let in "Lightning Friends & Family" without opening up the track to everybody? Like my buddy with his Factory Five, or Jason and his Cobra? Or Brenda's GT?

Ok, that's my .02
Vern

thats more like what i was wanting to occur. let our friends and family go but not the locals

If we had "Friends and Family" it would have to be Sunday the 25th. We would have to do tech in the morning again and charge for the vehicles not in the event....$15-20.:?

I will discuss this with Shawn.

Dwight, that might work. I totally understand about the nighttime security concerns and not letting everybody and their dog in, so a Sunday session might be better.

Vern

i voted NO
----i like vern & others from this area have raced there on friday nite & trust us----
WE DO NOT WANT TO LET ANYONE BUT US IN WHILE OUR STUFF IS THERE ON FRIDAY OR SATURDAY NITE

just my .02

Last edited:
Vern said:
Dwight, that might work. I totally understand about the nighttime security concerns and not letting everybody and their dog in, so a Sunday session might be better.

Vern
DITTO!

Anther vote for no locals and a vote for freinds and Family sunday.

Justin

There WILL NOT be open racing on Friday night.:eek:

There WILL BE Family and friends racing on Sunday.:idea:

...Dwight...

Yep no unless they pay us... we (nloc could charge 10 bucks the track charges 15 could help cover the cost of the track) my 02.

Back